69.

-Katerina POV-

"You are exquisite, Katerina. An absolute vision," Olivier Rousteing awed at me, smiling at me in the mirror of his studio. He fitted me for his runway show in a beautiful emerald green mini dress. It was full of gems and geometric patterns just like his collection would be. It was a beautiful classic Balmain design and Olivier made sure his dress fit me like a glove.

"I'm such a lucky man," Neymar smirked at me once I turned around. I blushed and puckered my lips to throw him an air kiss as Olivier helped me into my shoes.

Neymar had arrived this morning for Balmain day and yes, it had been a full day event. Balmain was one of the biggest fashion empires in the world. It was also the biggest show during Paris fashion week. Olivier's team had a pre-show lunch and cocktail party leading up to the show tonight and all front row guests were asked to do a photoshoot in the new collection which he planned on featuring in the show. It was always the most fun day for Anada and I since we typically did our pictures together. However, this year, Neymar and I got the opportunity to shoot together. It was the first photoshoot we did together and we had such a good time. Olivier loved our pictures so much, he intended on using them as the face of his collection. It was exactly what I needed since I had been so wound up from working the last few days. Not to mention the fact the reality of my father's death still hadn't fully hit me. With everything going on the last few days, I had barely talked to Neymar and I knew he would ask me how I was feeling soon but I still didn't know what to tell him.

In the days after I left Barcelona, I hadn't heard a single thing from Damon. However, I had been in constant contact with Lucas. Damon had finally broken and began using the card I had given him which meant we could now track all of his purchases and document them accordingly. I felt a new sense of hope about ending his plot against me once and for all and that put me in the best mood I'd been in since I had met with him in Barcelona.

In addition to the sense of relief I felt, Paris had been the best possible distraction. From the moment I got back, Rafaella and I were nonstop. She accompanied me everywhere--interviews, fittings, front row show appearances and red carpets and she loved it! It was clear she was made for the industry. I even allowed her to help me make some final decisions about my own collection and introduced her to some amazing designers at the shows we attended. Helping Rafa get started in this world was like my own little project these days and seeing how much it meant to her was everything to me.

"So, you two will be on the front left side tonight. Katerina as usual, please don't hold back. I'd love your honest feedback," Olivier instructed, kissing both of my cheeks as we got ready to head  back to my mom's apartment to get ready for the show. My stylist Jane and her team finished packing up our show looks and transported them for us.

"I know it'll be great!" I smiled. He and Neymar shook hands and Ismael led the way for us to get into a town car just outside the Balmain studio. As to be expected, the paps were relentless this week.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today, meu amor?" he whispered in my ear.

I giggled as his breath tickled my neck. "Quite a few times," I blushed. I looked up at him smirking at me and if I wasn't sitting down, I probably would've felt weak at the knees. He was so handsome and he was all mine. His gorgeous hazel eyes met mine and he bit his plump lip as he looked down at my mouth. Without any hesitation, he connected our lips. I kissed him back, resisting the urge to climb onto him and tear his clothes off. His hand caressed my face softly and I felt the sweetness of his love through our kiss. I melted in his arms. There was no one else in this world that could make me feel what Neymar made me feel and every time we kissed, I was more and more sure I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. However, every time I let myself dwell on the feelings I had for him, Damon's orders for me to break up with him sent fear down my spine. He knew exactly how to get me to do what he wanted but while Rafaella was safe with me, I planned on torturing him the best way I knew how--by being happily in love.