32.

-Neymar POV-
It finally made perfect sense why Anada and Katerina looked so much alike! The only difference between them were their hair and eyes. Katerina had curls and hazel eyes which I could now say she got from her mother while Anada had straight hair and deep brown eyes which must've come from their biological father.

"What do you think that's about?" I asked Alexis once we were left alone. The girls had been pulled away by Anada and they left us clueless.

He turned to the bar tender and asked him for two drinks before he shrugged. "When it comes to the three of them, I've learned not to be too curious," he chuckled. I chuckled knowing exactly what he meant, Katerina and her girls were as tight as could be. They stuck together like blood from what Ezra had been telling me with all her stories of things she, Kat and Anada had done together.

I watched where they were talking and it looked like they were discussing something important. They were interrupted by Claudio Bravo and his wife Sofia, who it looked like they knew well since she kissed Sofia's cheek when they embraced. It was as if she had the power to flip an emotional switch inside her brain. No one besides our small group knew anything about what was going on underneath all the smiles and laughs. Ezra said something which Anada seemed to agree with but Katerina shook her head with a serious expression and said something I couldn't decipher. "Here," Alexis said and handed me a drink.

"Thanks," I said and took the Cherry Vodka cocktail from him.

We realized we couldn't just stand by the bar the entire evening so we decided to make a few rounds and talk to some people. A lot of the guests, Alexis knew and was able to introduce me. "You think this place is crowded? Marina and my dad rented out the biggest hotel in Chile to host all the guests for their wedding," Alexis told me as we walked around.

"Anada was right when she said no one ever misses a party with the Vera's," I nodded. She had said that a while ago when Rafinha and I had asked about the lengthy invite list. It looked like everyone who was anyone had made an appearance tonight.

We went to where all the press has gathered to take pictures of all the guests and especially the family of honor for the evening. Katerina and her mom were posing for pictures with her step-father and Alexis went quickly to join them. "Such a cute family, look at how short Kat and her mom are," Ezra laughed beside me.

I laughed at her randomness and said, "she's a cute short."

"Kat or her mom?" She asked me. I gave her a weird look and she started laughing. "I'm kidding, Neymar," she laughed. I joined her laugh and shook my head. Soon enough, the cameras had enough pictures of them and they dispersed again. Kat was pulled back for pictures with other actors, like Dylan O'brien and Tyler Posey, who were from her favorite show, Teen Wolf. She was so busy that I had to make a planned attack or else I wouldn't see her till the night was over. I waited until she finished some more pictures then just as she started walking away from the cameras, I swooped in and pulled her over to me in a semi quieter area.

She looked surprised but soon realized it was me and smiled. "You're everyone's best friend tonight, huh," I smirked and held her soft hands in mine.

"One night only," she giggled and looked at me with her gorgeous light eyes.

"That dress looks absolutely beautiful on you," I said and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you," she said with a rosy blush on her round cheeks.

"Just give me a little spin, let me see the back," I smirked at her.

"You're not slick," she said, poking my chest with her index finger with a small laugh. I grinned smugly at her. She shook her head at me with an amused look. "You're distracting me. I have to go," she said suddenly. I pouted but understood she had to finish making all her rounds. She puckered her lips slightly, making me chuckle and connect our lips in a peck.