46.

-Katerina POV-
This was the most unbearable morning of my life. Neymar's flight had arrived at 8 this morning and he came straight to the office to see me before his photo shoot which was scheduled at 10 that I was supposed to be directing. However, I couldn't even see him nor could I be at the shoot on time thanks to my mother having scheduled a private meeting with our lawyer first thing in the morning. Granted, she had told me we would meet with him first thing Monday regarding the pap incident but I hadn't taken her seriously. José was also here and I sat in between them as we discussed our course of action with pressing charges.

The fact Neymar was back home and in this very building made me both giddy and anxious beyond belief. While I was excited to be back in his arms, I was nervous to talk to him about going to see Damon. "Katerina, are you listening?" Tristan, our attorney, asked.

"Uh yes, so I have to get a restraining order?" I mumbled, returning to the conversation.

"Kat, I was asking if you wanted one," he sighed.

"Oh. Well I think that would be best," I agreed.

He nodded and José asked, "how long would we have to wait until the judge officiates that?"

"If I get the paper work done today, then by the end of the week. He won't be able to go within 5 yards of her," he informed us.

"Thank you, Tristan. I appreciate all you've done for this family," my mom told him. I had to agree with that because Tristan had been my mother's lawyer since the day she could afford to hire one. All of the company's as well as personal legal business went through him and he was so close to my family that Anada and I considered him an uncle. We had put him through quite a lot through the years but we also made sure he was heavily compensated for his work with a hefty salary.

At the stroke of 11, the meeting was finally over. We all exchanged handshakes and when I left the conference room, I felt like I was liberated. I went straight to the elevator and pushed the button. "Mija, espera," my mom asked me to wait.

"Yes? I kinda have to go," I said quickly, edging toward the elevator.

She looked like she was contemplating something in her head but frowned. "I wanted to discuss something with you but I know you're already late so I guess we can do it later," she said ominously.

"Okay, I'll text you as soon as the shoot is over," I agreed and she nodded just as the elevator arrived.

I walked into the studio and saw the set crew sitting around waiting for me as I figured they would be. "Katerina, que pasó?! You're never late," Lucas, the photographer, exclaimed as soon as he saw me.

"You can blame my mom," I said, giving him a friendly embrace. I smiled and waved to the rest of the people on set including our PR representative named Harry and Anada and our assistant, Lily.

"If I do that, I may not have a job for long," he joked.

I punched his arm playfully and asked, "are they in wardrobe now?"

He nodded. "Anada sent them to get fitted 20 minutes ago so we could get started as soon as you got here. Neymar is in room 2," he said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I'm going to go check if they're ready," I said as I side stepped away.

"Uh-huh," he smirked.