63.

-Katerina POV-

Once Neymar was ready for the day, we got into his car and drove Rafaella to the airport. It was bittersweet to see her leave but she had to get back to school. I wished her a safe flight and told her I would text her with upcoming plans for us when we met up in Paris for fashion week in a few days. After she boarded her flight, we to my parent's house for a family day.

The house had been almost entirely transformed over night into a familiar site of furniture and contemporary decor that I had helped my mother pick out a few weeks ago. It was only 11 in the morning but business was booming at my parents house. Rosa welcomed us into the home and informed us that my parents were both in conference calls in their offices but invited us to the outdoor dining room for brunch where Anada, Rafinha, Isabella and Alexis were waiting for us. "Oh, Katerina, come here," Isabella squealed as soon as she saw me.

"Hi Tia," I grinned as we hugged and kissed each other's cheek. "We missed you!"

"I missed you too, my dear," she smiled back.

Neymar and I sat down next to each other and sipped the mimosas that Rosa brought us. "Kat, mom was telling me about the idea you told her last night!" Anada announced.

My eyebrows furrowed before I remembered I had told everyone I spoke to Isabella last night. "Oh," I nodded, hoping she would continue.

"About the family vacation after fashion month?" She said, squinting at me suspiciously.

The boys ooo'd and nodded in approval of a short Ibiza vacation before I shared a quick glance at Isabella, who avoided my look. "Y-yeah, I think it would be fun to have everyone together," I explained quickly. Did Isabella know about Damon? Was she trying to get us all away from something or was I simply overanalyzing the situation?

"I think it would be a great celebration, considering all of the things we have accomplished this year," Isabella noted, "I've already asked my assistant to book us a villa. I know you boys have training but perhaps you three can join us for a day or two?"

Alexis nodded, "Of course, Isabella, we'll definitely be there since we have a break coming up."

My mom and Jose appeared finally and I breathed a sigh of relief. My mom looked radiant in a lime green wide leg jumpsuit. The neckline cut into a deep V and the color enhanced my mother's tan perfectly. Her brown hair hung loosely down her back and her dazzling diamond ring glistened as she picked up her glass and took a sip.

"Rina, that looks gorgeous on you," Isabella complimented from across the table. I tightened up for a minute hearing her say Rina but I quickly got a hold of myself and remembered that the original Rina nickname started with my mother, Marina. I used to love the nickname for that reason until Damon ruined it for me.

"Thank you, amiga," she beamed before taking her seat next to me and kissing my head, lovingly.

"I can kinda see how Lucho called you guys sisters," he laughed as he eyed my mother and I sitting next to Anada and Isabella.

Anada and I groaned audibly while my mom laughed. "Thank you, mijo. Hopefully, I can get some grandchildren soon so I can be the youngest grandmother in Chile," she crossed her fingers, side-eyeing me.

"Mom," I rolled my eyes. I looked apologetically at Neymar but to my surprise, he was laughing with her.

"We need to get Alexis on a dating show or something and speed up the process," Anada pivoted, saving me from embarrassment.

The table erupted in laughter at the thought of Alexis on a dating show. "I would kill to be a fly on the wall for that show," I teased.

"We Sanchez men have a natural charm," Jose said, "Alexis will find his special someone."