52.

-Katerina POV-
Neymar had both a morning and afternoon training session today and I was working at home so I could be with Davi. After I cooked us a healthy breakfast, I brought my laptop to the living room so I could keep an eye on Davi while he played with his Dinos. He sat beside me on the couch while he giggled every now and then at the dinosaur figures in his hands.

I opened my email and read a couple emails I'd been expecting from Tristan. I had told him about my conversation with Clara as well as her redecoration plans for my pent house. I told him that I hadn't approved of any of the changes and he advised me not to take any legal action for misappropriation of the money I'd given her because it might leak to tabloids. Although I didn't want to believe that truth, I had to because I knew Tristan was right. However, he suggested I handle it myself and send a bill to Clara once I fixed all the damage she created. I emailed him back and thanked him for his advice before I picked up my iPhone to make some calls.

"Hello," Ryan's voice answered in a groggy tone.

"Hey Ry, it's Kat," I greeted him.

"Kat, it's 4 in the morning," he groaned.

I gasped when I looked at the time on my MacBook and I quickly apologized. "I forgot the time difference from here to New York. I'm sorry!"

"I'm not surprised. Someone who's lived in God knows how many time zones is bound to forget," he joked, sounding more awake now. I chuckled and nodded before he said, "what's up?"

"I'm having a bit of a problem with Clara. Long story short, I have to find a new interior designer and fix a few things at my place. So I wanted to ask a favor," I explained.

"Since Ezra's traveling for photo shoots, you want me to make sure she doesn't fuck it up while you're trying to fix it," he replied knowingly.

"Please and thank you!" I said into the phone.

"That's what best friends are for, Kat," he chuckled.

"I hope you're doing well, Ry. You'll be in New York for fashion week right?" I asked.

"I'm doing great, Kat. And of course. You, Anada, Ezra and I have to get together like old times," he suggested.

"We definitely will!" I assured him. "Well, I'll let you get back to sleep but it was good catching up," I said.

"Mhm, see you soon," he said before I cut the call.

After realizing the time difference between Barcelona and Manhattan, I decided I would call my interior designer some time tonight. In the meantime, I had some errands to run. "Davi, do you want to go out for a little bit?" I asked as I played with his cute curls.

"Where are we going?" he asked excitedly.

"We're going to go see my step-dad downtown. I think he has a little gift for you. How does that sound?"

His brown eyes lit up while he smiled and nodded. "Okay!" he squealed. I laughed and kissed his forehead.

I let him jump on my back and I took us upstairs. I helped him take a shower before I dressed him in a little pair of jeans and a hoodie. He jumped into the bed I shared with Neymar while I turned on the tv to keep him entertained while I got ready.