30.

-Katerina POV-
The doorbell rang which meant Neymar was here to pick me up and take us to the airport to meet his son and sister. He told me that he wanted to take us all out to lunch and then to the beach so I left my hair natural and wore it in a pony tail, which was somewhat messy since my curls weren't giving me a break this morning but I liked the way it looked with my new hair color since my roots were dark while the pony tail was blonde. I wore a dark grey maxi dress with black flip flops because I would be taking them off on the sand anyway. I wore a strapless black Triangl bikini under it so I didn't have to worry about changing once we got to the beach.

I finished the last gulp of my tea and set the mug in the sink. I walked out of the kitchen and opened the door and saw Neymar smiling at me. He was wearing a blue v-neck and khaki shorts. "Buenos días," I said and gave him a warm smile.

"Good morning, meu amor," he smirked and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly and inhaled the scent of his cologne. "How are you," he whispered, resting his chin on top of my head.

"I'm good, don't worry. It's over now anyway," I answered as my fingers fiddled with the neckline of his shirt.

"Baby, you're my girlfriend. I'm always going to worry," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway. He leaned down and connected his plump lips with mine. It was only supposed to be a quick kiss but once I kissed him back, he couldn't get enough. My heart fluttered as our lips moved in sync but as much as I never wanted to pull my lips away from his, one of us had to be responsible.

"Ney, we have to leave," I mumbled against his mouth. Had he forgotten about his sister already?!

"Shh, just one more," he reasoned and kissed me again. I giggled and enjoyed his taste willingly before our time was up. However, that minute was much longer than it should've been and at this point we would be late to the airport without a doubt but it was okay with me if this was the reason. I pulled away and he sighed contently. "Now we can go," he smiled.

He intertwined our fingers and led me to his car. "Such dark colors today," he said, looking at my dress when he opened the car door for me.

"Do I not look okay?" I frowned.

"No, it's not that," he shook his head. "You look beautiful. It's just that you don't wear dark clothes often," he noted. I didn't know he noticed everything I wore. I guessed he was probably thinking there was a reason behind me wearing dark colors today considering the past two days but really it was just that I liked the dress when I saw it in my closet this morning.

"Don't tell anyone this but I've worn all black once," I said in a fake gasp with a smug look on my lips.

He let out a chuckle with his hands up in defense. "Alright alright. Get in the car, little Miss Attitude," he chuckled. I laughed at him for calling me that before doing as he said. He closed the door and went around to the driver's side.

We arrived at the terminal late but luckily for us, the flight Rafaella and Davi were on was delayed due to a bad storm which prevented the plane from taking off. Neymar and I sat on a bench near the window wall that looked out at the planes on the runways to wait for them to arrive. There were a few people passing and some took pictures with us but for the most part it was quiet since it was in the middle of the week. "Are you nervous?" He asked, putting his hand on my knee since my legs were crossed.

I gave him a strange look. "When have I ever been nervous?" I bragged.

He raised an eyebrow. "So you're telling me you never get nervous?" He asked. I nodded confidently. "So you're telling me, if I did this, you wouldn't get nervous?" he asked, moving his hand up my leg, on top of the soft dress fabric.