66.

-Neymar POV-

It had been three days since Katerina left for London and I knew she and my sister were having a great time because of all their posts on social media. However, I hadn't actually spoken to Kat in two days. I knew she was busy but she rarely responded to my text messages and hadn't had time for a single phone call, despite us promising to talk everyday. She had really worried me the night before she left and I couldn't get it out of my head since. I wondered a lot if she didn't think we would last and because of that, I did my best to reassure her whenever I could. I never wanted her to think I didn't see a future with her but it seemed like she didn't see one with me. I wanted to bring it up again but I didn't think it was right to do it over the phone. As much as I missed her, I couldn't stand in the way of her work, especially when I knew I would be seeing her in a few hours. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I listened to music through my headphones on the plane to London. It was a fairly short flight and energy was high since the whole team was excited to start the champions league. We intended on winning a treble this year and I knew we could do it.

We arrived on Chelsea's pitch around 11 in the morning to set up our locker room. Lucho wanted us to do a short workout and then go  rest for a few hours until the match.

"Have you heard from Kat today?" I asked Alexis after our workout.

"Nope, I heard from my dad who said she was going to some luncheon thing with the Beckham's," he shrugged. Victoria was one of Kat's favorite designers so it made sense that she was spending a lot of time with her while she was in the city. "We can stop by my dad's place and wait for her to get home if you want?" He eyed me knowing I missed her and as much as I hated being that guy who was ignoring his friends for his girlfriend, I nodded anyway. Luckily Kat was his sister or he'd probably be annoyed with me.

We got to Jose's penthouse in downtown London. It was a beautiful two story apartment with a loft feel. Alexis and I would be staying here for the two days we were in town and that meant I got to spend two nights with Katerina. Jose's housekeeper took our bags and told us to make ourselves at home. "So remind me again how many houses your family has?" I teased Alexis, taking in the view of the city through the wall of windows.

He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "It's safe to say we rarely stay in hotels," he shrugged. It was truly insane how successful Jose and Marina were yet their children were so humble. "Come on, man, let's eat," he gestured me to the kitchen where the chef had prepared a big spread for us. We ate till we were full and plopped on the couch to watch some tv and relax our muscles.

We heard the door unlock and the familiar sound of my favorite voice filled the room. "I can't even speak right now I'm so- oh my god," she and Lily laughed at something.

Coming into the conversation half way, Alexis and I shared a confused glance before we peeked over the back of the couch. Katerina was basically trembling as she typed away on her phone as her assistant Lily laughed at her giddiness. "What are we missing," Alexis spoke for us, completely startling them.

"Holy shit- oh my god!" Katerina screamed. She smiled wider than I'd ever seen her smile and squealed excitedly. "HI," she exclaimed at me as she practically jumped over the couch to hug me.

"Hello," I laughed as I pulled her into me, taking in the sweet smell of her.

"I was literally just about to text you," she laughed. She looked up at me and gave me a kiss on both of my cheeks before pecking my lips lovingly. I probably would've kissed her longer but out of respect for her brother sitting next to me, I contained myself. It was nice to see she missed me as much as I missed her.

"Ahem," Alexis fake coughed.

She rolled her eyes and gave him a tight hug. "I was coming to you next," she reasoned defensively.