15.

-Katerina POV-
I woke up around 6 Monday morning, my last Monday in Santiago for a while. A busy Monday, as usual. First on the agenda was to wake up Anada. I got up from my bed and crossed the hall to her room. I jumped onto the bed and started rolling around until I was on top of her, "Anada!!!! Wake up, we have things to do, it's almost 6:30!"

She jumped up and tried to push me off but i latched onto her, making her restless, "OKAY OKAY I'M UP, PLEASE GET OFF!!"

I giggled and got up, "be ready by 7! The parentals leave to the airport in an hour," I said leaving the room to go shower. When I finished showering I dressed in some black high waisted loose leather pants and a burgundy crop top. I paired this with some nude heels and went downstairs. That was the problem with having media follow you around every second, you had to dress up everyday, especially when you're the daughter of a fashion icon.

Downstairs, I saw Alexis and Anada's mom in the kitchen, "buenas!" I said.

He looked up with half a pancake sticking out his mouth, "holá," he managed to say. I laughed and went to grab the plate of pancakes being handed to me from Isabella, "gracías."

"No problem dear, where is Anada?"

"You know she takes years to get ready! She'll be here soon," I said.

She laughed, "like mother like daughter in all honesty. Is Marina ready?"

"No clue, she should be, they're leaving in an hour. I can't believe you aren't coming with us Tía," I pouted.

She chuckled and put a hand on my shoulder, "well someone has to make sure everything here in Chile doesn't fall apart! You know I'll visit when ever I can."

"Anada is going to miss you terribly," I said.

"I know, I told her to call me everyday. But I know you'll keep her good company, as always," she winked making me giggle.

Anada came into the kitchen looking gorgeous as usual in ripped jeans and a white V-neck shirt. She had curled her hair and worn black heels.

"Good morning guys," she sang hugging her mom. It broke my heart every time I saw that. Knowing that her mom was all she had.. Because of me. Because of my father and what he had done. I knew I shouldn't blame myself but a part of me did. If I hadn't been with Anada that night, nothing would've happened. I quickly shook the bad feelings and went to sit with Alexis.

"Hey dude," I said putting syrup on my pancakes.

"What are you up to today?" He asked.

"Just packing and stuff with Anada. What about you," I said skipping over the fact I had a date with Neymar tonight. I wasn't sure if now was a good time to talk about it and I wasn't sure what he'd think.

He nodded, "well I have a shoot in 2 hours with Neymar, he'll be here soon, I think. We were going to hang out later but he said something about having a date," he laughed and shook his head, "that's Neymar. Such a ladies man."

My eyes widened and I giggled nervously, "right, I bet. Do you know who he's going with?"

"Nope, he wouldn't tell me. But why so curious? You don't like him do you?"

I quickly shook my head, "of course not. He's just a friend. You know I don't do relationships."

He eyed me suspiciously, "yeah you're right. Hey I'm going to go help mom and dad bring their luggage down. If you hear the door, it'll probably be Neymar."

I nodded and he went upstairs. Anada joined me in an instant, "did you tell him?"

"No way, I couldn't. I don't think he'll approve. But he knows Neymar has a date tonight and he's staying home tonight since they can't hang out, how am I supposed to go unnoticed?!" I panicked.