47.

-Katerina POV-
While yesterday I had directed a photo shoot, today it was my turn to be the model. Vogue España had given me the honor of being their latest cover feature.

When I arrived at the studio, the paparazzi still swarmed around to take pictures but now they knew to keep a decent distance so I could actually breathe. However, the entrance to the building was glass so even inside the flashes were still pestering but ignorable. A woman with short blonde hair greeted me after the receptionist informed her over the phone that I was here. "Katerina Vera, es un placer de conocerle,"  (it's a pleasure to meet you) she greeted me with a hug and kiss on both cheeks.

"Igualmente," (likewise) I agreed with a friendly smile.

"Follow me and we'll get started right away," she instructed, walking beside me down the corridor. "We heard about the recent mishap with those pesky paps and all of the editors, including myself, hope that you're doing much better," she smiled sincerely.

"I'm doing well now. Thank you so much," I smiled back at her.

"Good to here, Katerina. With that said, our stylist can refine your wardrobe a bit so that we can cover your arm up. We could always just edit it but you can let us know which ever makes you feel more comfortable," she told me as we stopped in front of my dressing room.

"Thank you. I'll have to look at the options," I smiled.

"Of course," she nodded. "Everyone here knows you know style better than all of us so please don't hesitate to make changes!"

I chuckled at that and she left me to get prepared. I wore a high waisted black leather bikini bottom and just a caramel colored blazer that had a black collar which I would cover my naked breasts. I wore a huge silver statement necklace which, along with the blazer, was from Vera Industries own fall/winter 2015 collection. The bruise on my arm was healed now thanks to the creation of medicated cream and the power of ice but my skin looked faintly uneven and surely the high definition camera would pick it up so I wanted to play it safe. The make up artists did a dark smoky eye with thick lashes and covered my lips in a rich deep burgundy color. "This color makes your eyes pop! They look breathtaking," he gushed.

I smiled at him and admired my reflection in the mirror. The look was gorgeous but I definitely could never do it myself. I sat on my phone while they did my hair and the finished product was my natural curls in a damp fresh-out-of-the-shower look. They fit me into a pair of Tom Ford black point toe pumps and I was finally ready.

I was introduced to the photographer and the crew helped set me up for the first take. They asked me to stand against the black backdrop and told me to have a good time. My hair and makeup was touched up once again and then the cameras began clicking. The photographer coached while I changed my pose, making me giggle at his enthusiastic compliments. I always felt a hundred times more confident in front of a camera when there was music playing and I could be loose and joke around. I'd been involved in constant photo shoots and both public and televised appearances since the age of 10 with my mother so I didn't fear the camera at all. "Oh beautiful! That's a cover photo," he exclaimed. The editors flocked to go look at the photos and they looked very pleased.

I walked over to see it and couldn't even believe how amazing the photograph looked. My outfit went so well with the dim lighting glistening off of my messy wet hair, a few strands in front of my face and my dark lips slightly parted while my hazel eyes looked striking. "You're so talented, léon," I told the photographer.

"It's all about the subject of focus, Katerina," he countered politely.

After a few more shots, I changed my outfit to the second look which was a white crotchet bikini set paired with a long nude colored button up dress shirt that I left open. This time, my lipstick was a less intimidating nude and the smoky eye was more neutral but my hair remained the same. The page feature photos were always less pressure than the cover photos because they were inside the magazine. They had changed the set to include a brown colored couch with a very tropical looking palm tree beside it. He cued me and I sat, facing to the left of the camera, on the arm rest of the couch with my legs extended and my head thrown back, letting the shirt fall off my right shoulder. For most of the photos, I was laughing due to the jokes we were making. Personally I thought they looked pretty cute and I was happy with them.