41.

-Neymar POV-
I felt the light of the sun on my face and opened my eyes slowly. I blinked a few times to get adjusted to the light and sighed. I looked to the spot next to me and saw Katerina was already awake. She was rubbing her eyes so I guessed she had just woken up too. My arm was still around her small waist so I rubbed her side. "Good morning, baby," I whispered.

"Morning," she sighed as she turned her head to me. Her eyes were slightly squinted still so I could tell she wasn't fully awake yet. Even then, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

I rolled onto my side to face her. "Did you sleep well?" I asked softly as I stroked her cheek.

"Yep," she nodded a little too quickly, popping the p sound. "I'm going to go shower," she informed me before pulling off the covers and getting out of the bed. I pulled my hand back and furrowed my eyebrows.

I got up and followed her into the bathroom. She was pulling up the hem her, well my, jersey with one hand and going to close the door with the other but as soon as she noticed me standing behind her, she jumped. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Brushing my teeth," I answered with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh," she nodded. I squirted toothpaste on my brush and wet it under the faucet.

She didn't move toward the shower but instead just stood there, watching me while I brushed my teeth. "Are you going to shower?" I asked.

"Not with you in here," she shook her head. I rinsed my mouth and reached for a towel to dry my face.

"Baby, I've seen all of you and, in fact, I've been in the shower with you. It's no secret," I chuckled. I was waiting for one of her witty comebacks but she didn't say anything. I saw her facial expression in the mirror and it looked like she hadn't even heard me. "Baby?" I called her.

"Y-yeah," she muttered as her hazel eyes darted up to mine. She looked like she was occupied with something on her mind but before I could ask anything, she started pushing me toward the door. "Can you go," she pleaded.

I chuckled at her weak pushes on my chest but I let her have her way. "Okay, okay, I'm leaving," I gave in as I held my hands up in surrender. "Enjoy your shower, sweet heart," I winked at her teasingly.

"I'll let you know how it goes," she rolled her eyes and closed the bathroom door.

I let out a breath and shook my head. Katerina was definitely feisty this morning. I had grown up with a sister, however, and I knew that for my own safety it was wise to stay out of her way if she's in a bad mood. I sat on the bed and played on my phone while I waited for her to finish. I checked my Instagram and liked a few posts from my family and friends back home.

15 minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom in her robe. She walked straight into the closet so I went to take a shower. I finished some time later and wrapped a towel loosely around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Katerina fixing herself in the mirror. She wore an olive colored jumpsuit and rolled up the sleeves to her elbows. She looked effortlessly flawless. It hugged her figure just right, but not too tight around the curves which added to her elegance and class. She didn't need to wear short skirts and low cut tops to fish for attention like other women tried to do, she was a show stopper all on her own.

I reluctantly took my eyes off of her and went into the closet, or the danger zone as I called it now, to get my clothes. She claimed this was a 50/50 split but in reality, this was an 80/20 split in her favor. I didn't know what to be more scared of: the fact she still had things she left in her closet at Alexis' or the fact she said everything in here was essential! I had prepared myself for her vast shoe collection from watching her interview and it had proven to be true. Katerina and her shoes were just as much a package deal as my hair and myself were.