25.

-Katerina POV-
Neymar was gently stroking my hair as we watched an episode of Game of Thrones. I'd never seen it before but he said he loved it so I agreed to watch it with him. We were still laying in my bed fully naked since we woke up a few hours ago because I pulled him back when he tried to get up and get dressed. Who could blame me for not wanting to leave the bed when Neymar Jr was next to me in all his perfection.

I wasn't really paying attention to the show as memories of last night filled my head. It definitely topped the first time he and I were together. He obviously thought the same since he was all smiles from the moment he opened his eyes.

I heard two barks from outside my bedroom door and snapped back to reality. Atom and Humber were probably now waking up and realizing Alexis still wasn't back. "Now is probably a little late to bring it up but is Alexis not here?" Neymar asked, hearing the barks. He was right about it being to late to ask considering how loud we were last night.

"Nope, he snuck out last night and I don't think it's the first time that he has," I informed.

Neymar looked shocked at the fact Alexis would do that. "Do you know where he went?"

I shook my head. "Not a clue! But I'm going to find out," I said.

He chuckled at the determination in my voice and said, "good luck with that one."

I pecked his lips and removed my self from the bed. I felt a slap on my naked butt. "Hey!" I yelped.

"That's a view I'll never get tired of," he smirked as his eyes roamed over my body.

I blushed at his stares before grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. "Stop staring at me," I scolded as I went into the bathroom.

I heard him laugh. "Your body is for my eyes only, baby," he called from the bed, loud enough for me to hear. I shook my head and smiled to myself.

I hopped into the shower quickly and washed my hair. I used my vanilla body gel and pomegranate shampoo since they were my absolute favorites. I turned off the water and dried my hair with a small towel, before wrapping a larger one around me, and left the bathroom. Neymar was on his phone so I ignored him and went to my closet to get clothes. I chose a pair of cutoff light wash denim shorts and a navy blue tank top with crochet designs on the bottom. Neymar had gone to take a shower when I returned to the room so I dressed myself quickly and brushed through my hair to make sure there were no knots.

Neymar came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and a few water droplets running down his chiseled abs. He caught me staring and winked before walking past me. I giggled and returned my attention to my phone. He had brought clothes with him since he knew he would stay the night with me. He started to get dressed while he was singing some Portuguese song to himself. I opened Instagram to take a video of him. I held my phone up and pretended to take a selfie while I aimed my front camera in his direction. I captioned the video, 'translator needed 😂,' with the laughing emoji and posted it.

I got a text from Anada when I finished scrolling through my Instagram. 'I saw your post! ;) glad Neymar is there because I'm bringing Rafinha for breakfast, start cooking!' She wrote. Anada was the biggest fan of my cooking. She'd even ask me to make her three course meals on her birthday as her gift.

'Okay! See you soon :)' I replied to her. "Anada and Rafinha are coming for breakfast so are you at least half finished," I asked Neymar while he was fixing his hair in my bathroom mirror. He cared for his hair more than anything in this world and I found it hilarious! The look on his face was so serious as he styled it and I bursted into a giggling fit.

He shot me a glare. "Perfection takes time," he defended.

That only made me laugh harder! "Alright princess, I'll be in the kitchen," I said in between laughs.