73.

-Katerina POV-

He pulled out my chair for me and while he was backing her, I saw her purposefully pull down her shirt to expose cleavage, or maybe I should say chest considering she didn't have any cleavage to show off. She quickly gained composure as soon as Neymar turned around to sit across from me. "What would you like to drink?" She asked him with a bright smile, completely ignoring me.

"We'll have whatever the best wine is that you have to offer," he said to her quickly. She looked clearly upset that he answered so quickly but left without another word. I watched her walk away as I assessed her with my eyes.

When she was out of sight, I looked back at Neymar and he had a raised eyebrow with a smug smile on his lips. "What?" I asked.

"You're jealous," he noted.

"No, of course not," I shook my head quickly. "I just don't appreciate her acting like that," I said simply.

"What do you mean? All she did was look at me," He asked.

My jaw dropped and I looked at him in disbelief that he had missed such obvious signs. "Did you not see her flipping her hair and basically ripping her shirt off for you?!" I exclaimed. He chuckled at me and I was ready to explode. "This is funny to you?!" I asked with a raised brow.

"No, baby, no it's not," he answered quickly. "Well maybe," he laughed again. I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms over my chest. He finally stopped laughing when he saw that and reached for my hand. "I didn't notice that she did all of that and do you know why?" He asked. I shrugged lightly and he answered, "because my eyes have only been on you and that's where they will always be."

"They better," I mumbled.

He laughed and kissed the back of my hand. "You're so cute when you're jealous," he smirked.

"I already said I wasn't jealous," I said with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"So stubborn," he sighed and shook his head as he bit his lower lip to suppress his smug look. I had an underlying smile on my lips as I rolled my eyes. "Now you know how I feel every time I see another man look at you," he said as he intertwined our fingers above the table.

"But you have nothing to worry about, I only want you," I said sincerely.

"And I only want you," he said as he gazed into my eyes. A small smile formed on my lips as he fumbled with my fingers in between his and held my gaze.

.

I laid awake as the sun came up for yet another sleepless night after I had woken up from one of the best dreams I had had in a very long time. Although now it felt more like a nightmare because it hurt to reminisce over such a different--happier--time. When I had woken, I rolled over half expecting him to be asleep beside me but instead, I simply hit the pillow that I had tossed away in my restless sleep. It had been 2 days since I last saw Neymar face to face and since Damon demanded we not be in contact, I hadn't texted or called him despite my undying need to hear his voice.

I doubted that desire was reciprocated now that things had picked up between Michael and I. Our red carpet at the People party was a hit on gossip sites and I saw thousands of people tagging Neymar in them. It felt like a million pairs of eyes were on me this week as I attended shows and events and it didn't help that Damon was texting me throughout the day, torturing me with jokes about my secret sex tape. Life almost felt unreal. I was bearly sleeping these days yet I managed to make it to all of my obligations perfectly composed, thanks to Paulo and Jane. To the public eye, everything was perfect and that meant that Neymar probably believed I didn't care.