18.

-Katerina POV-
The setting of the sun dimly lit my room when my eyes opened. I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes as I took in my surroundings. I was laying on Neymar's chest and my head went up and down as he breathed. I looked up at Neymar and saw he was still asleep, snoring lightly. I smiled seeing how peaceful he looked, but then blushed as I remembered how wild and rough he was just hours ago.

I reached over him and unlocked my phone to check the time, 6pm. I figured Alexis wouldn't be home until much later so I relaxed, loving the fact I still had time to spend with Neymar. I laid back down on his chest and began lightly tracing his tattoos since I couldn't go back to sleep nor did I want to wake him up. He looked like an angel when he was asleep.

A few minutes later, I felt Neymar's fingers brush along my naked hip bone sending shivers down my spine. I looked up to see him already looking at me. He smiled, "did you sleep well?" He asked in a sleepy voice. I don't think I've ever heard something so attractive.

I nodded, "I thought you would never wake up! I was so bored," I sighed dramatically.

"Oh?" He smirked. He repositioned himself so we faced each other as his hand slide down to my bottom. He moved his face inches from mine, "wanna have some more fun?"

I giggled and pushed him back, "maybe some other time. Alexis will be home soon."

He pouted but nodded understandingly, "when are you going to tell him?"

I shrugged, "maybe after we get to Barcelona, he has too much to worry about right now and I want him to enjoy his holiday."

Neymar was about to reply when his phone rang. He showed me the caller ID and I saw that it said Alexis. "Hey Alexis, what's up?" He answered.

I listened in closely to hear what Alexis said, "Hey Neymar, where is Kat? I called her twice but she didn't pick up?" I grabbed my phone and saw that I did, indeed, miss two calls from him.

"She's right here. Her phone must've died," he winked at me and passed his phone.

"How's the slave work going?" I asked referring to the errands he was running for my mom.

Alexis chuckled, "easier than I thought, to be honest. I was just checking in with you, how are you doing?"

"Oh, You don't have to do that, Alexis," I said, "but I'm great, thank you."

"Good. How was packing, did you and Neymar have fun?" He asked. I gulped thinking back to the 'fun' Neymar and I did have.

"Yep, Neymar and I had tons of fun," I answered quickly making Neymar smirk at me since he was watching me the whole time. I rolled my eyes at him and said my goodbyes to Alexis then gave Neymar his phone back. He checked a few notifications as I did the same with my phone.

I got up to grab my clothes when Neymar's hand held me back, "Hey, I wasn't done with you," he said in a low voice. I gasped when his cold hand wrapped around my bare stomach and pulled me down next to him.

"Ney," I groaned, "we have to get dressed."

"Just a few more minutes," he said locking his eyes with mine. I got lost in them instantly. They were an intense mix of green and brown, and although mine were very similar, his were a whole new beauty I'd never seen before. He stroked my cheek making my skin flush. "You know, I found something out today," he said playing with my hair.

I furrowed my eyebrows, staring at him, "what was that?"

"I found out that I should believe everything you say when you're drunk because clearly you do like when I touch you," he whispered. My eyes went wide. Did he really have to bring that back up?!