95.

Playlist (listen in order): https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5Am7HeRt3eCi1lHN06V1s7?si=326afecd828d42fc

-Neymar POV-

I fastened my diamond cuff links on my white dress shirt and buttoned the top button before I tied my tie around my neck. I couldn't help but think about the last time I was getting ready for a charity gala, it was for Katerina's foundation. It had been our first public event and I don't think there would ever be a day that I forget how beautiful she looked that night. It was the night I looked at her and thought about our forever. Boy, did the universe have a curveball for me, huh?  

I took my time on my hair like usual, even though it was cut short now. I wore all my usual jewelry in my ears and when I was done, I grabbed my suit jacket from the hanger in the closet. It felt strange to be wearing a dark blue Dior suit instead of a Vera suit since I'd worn Vera to every public event not only because Kat was my girlfriend at the time, but because Vera is still the official formal wear sponsor of FC Barca. However, Dior was the official formal wear sponsor of PSG so tonight, I wore Dior. It was a sign of good faith on my part.

I did one final look in the mirror before I left the room. I didn't hear anything from Katerina's or Anada's room as I walked by but I realized they were in the living room as I came down the stairs. "Anada, I can't stand like this forever," I heard Katerina laugh.

Katerina looked elegantly beautiful in her gown. It was simple but commanded your attention immediately. It was a rose-colored form-fitting floor-length dress that had cut-outs at her waist, accentuating her figure. It was strapped and had a modest scoop neckline. Though the gown was simple, the diamonds that she wore around her neck were the real showpiece. Her caramel brown hair was very old Hollywood and pin-curled, framing her perfect face. Her laugh was melodic and contagious as it brought a smile to my lips. I used to always tell her she laughed like a 4-year-old and that only ever made her laugh more. My smile began to fade as I remembered she wouldn't be on my arm tonight, even if she was going with her best friend. I agreed with Marina's idea to ask Oscar to take her and ultimately, it was a win-win situation. Katerina was safe and my PSG deal was ensured.

"I know, I know, I just need this angle. Hold on," Anada told her and I realized she was taking pictures of Kat. "Tilt your chin down, that's perfect. YES! That's the money shot! I can't wait for you to post these. You were right, this dress suits you better than the gold one," she said giddily, skipping over to show Kat the pictures on her phone. Anada looked just as beautiful in a gray satin one-shoulder gown. Her black hair was pin straight in a high ponytail that brought out her cheekbones.

"You two look beautiful," I complimented them, bringing their attention away from Anada's phone screen.

Katerina looked to be in a much better mood than she did a short few hours ago. She smiled at me sweetly and said, "you do Dior well." I chuckled and thanked her. She didn't miss a single detail.

Anada winked at me playfully. "Thanks, Sexy Santos! You look very handsome and I'd expect no less from my bestie," Anada winked at me.

"Thank you, Martinez," I chuckled at her.

"Hey, where's Oscar? Punctuality is usually his thing," Anada said, noticing it was almost 7 pm. The doorbell rang at that moment and Anada jumped. "Whoa, am I psychic?" she mumbled.

"No, Anada, I think it just means you can just read a clock," I said cheekily. Katerina laughed while she left to answer the door.

It was, in fact, Oscar. He was jaw dropped at her and I didn't blame him. "Wow," he blew out, taking in the sight of her. "You look gorgeous, Rina," I heard him tell her. I couldn't hear what she said back to him but I assumed it was a compliment since he gave her a wide smile. They exchanged a hug and I looked away when they made their way back to the living room. "Neymar, what's up, man? Looking sharp," he dapped me up.