75.

TW: DV

-Katerina POV-

As the bellhop led me down the hallway to Damon's suite, I felt all of the fear of the night ahead of me. He motioned to the door at the end of the corridor and I thanked him for his discretion before he left me alone to knock. Even though I was paying him to keep my presence a secret, I didn't want him to see Damon. I knew money took things far but anyone who knew me, would know my ex boyfriend and I didn't have any trust in money hiding that headline. I knocked twice on the door and waited awkwardly tapping my foot.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise," he smirked down at me as soon as he opened the door. His breath smelled like alcohol and his hair looked like a bird's nest. I could tell he was in the middle of one of his usual alcohol benders and I was not looking forward to being in the middle of it. His deep brown eyes were low as he stared at me like if I was a piece of meat and I instantly felt self-conscious and uncomfortable.

"What is surprising? You forced me to come," I groaned, forcing my way past him and into the room. The room was large but that didn't surprise me considering I knew he used my money to pay for it. Since we were on the 16th floor, the windows held a beautiful view of the ocean. The bed was a standard queen and I knew he would try to get me to lay with him but I put my bag on the sofa to claim my territory before I turned around to face him.

"You don't have to suck the fun out of everything, you know," he rolled his eyes at me.

"There is nothing fun about this, Damon," I snapped back.

"Ooo, someone's in a mood," he laughed, patting my head like a child. "Or.. could it be I was right about Anada?" he raised an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes avoiding his question. He saw right through my tactics and scoffed.

"I don't even know if she did it so don't even try to gloat," I said.

"Did she deny it though?" he wiggled his brows. I met his eyes pensively because I couldn't answer that. Anada hadn't denied it when I asked her if she tipped the paps about my location and I wasn't sure what that meant. It was true that only she knew I was there and I knew Damon would have no reason to expose me if he knew where I was because he didn't want Neymar and I to be in the press. "Didn't think so," he smiled.

"Can we just get this over with," I frowned. I took a seat on the sofa and folded my arms tightly across my chest.

"We have a whole night together, Rina. You're going to need to loosen up," he shook his head as he sat next to me.

"What do you want from me, Damon. I don't have the energy for games right now," I begged.

"I just want to spend some quality time with you," he breathed against my cheek. I turned my face away from his whiskey breath but he pulled me back with his pointer finger on my chin. Before I could even attempt to move, he took over my mouth and kissed me aggressively. I shoved him off of me which amused him and wiped my mouth on the sleeve of my hoodie in pure disgust. "Can you do me the same way you did Oscar," he smirked devilishly at me.

"Oh, fuck off," I yelled at him.

"Okay, okay," he put his hands up in defense and I shifted myself to the end of the couch farthest away from him. "I'm serious this time. I want to spend time with you. We did have good times. Don't you remember?"

In truth, I did remember the good times I had with him--before I found out the kind of person he really was. Damon had been good to me at one point and those memories had been enough for me to blindly give him so many chances over the course of the year we had spent together but now that I knew how terribly the cons outweighed the pros of him, I had no interest in going down memory lane. However, I knew I could do this the easy way or the hard way. "You're right. We were in love at one point," I sighed.