5.

-Neymar POV-
When Alexis told me he had a new sister, I never would've imagined someone as amazing as Katerina. She was something totally different, she was beautiful, down to earth, fun, everything anyone could want. There was no way someone could not like her. She was cute, playing hard to get all the time, it intrigued me, it showed me she had confidence, which I loved. I must admit, at first I thought she was seriously disinterested, which was a major let down, but as the night continued, and I caught her staring, I knew she liked me. Not to mention the dance and when she said she liked it when I touched her. But she's drunk, she's just talking wildly right now, what I want is for her to admit it when she's sober. I smirked to myself as I continued driving, if she wants to play the game, I'll win and I'll have fun doing it.

When we got to Katerina's house, all the lights were off, which made sense considering it was almost 4 in the morning. I reached for my phone in my pocket careful not to hit Katerina's head, and dialed Alexis.

"What Neymar?" He answered in a groggy voice.

"Hey man, sorry to wake you but I'm outside your house with Kat, she's asleep and very drunk, mind opening the door?"

"Oh god, I'm coming hold on," he hung up.

In the mean time I tried to wake up Kat, "Kat, you have to wake up now, you're home." I gently shook her. No response. I propped her up in the seat so she wasn't resting on me and got out of the car to walk around the other side.

Alexis opened the door in his pajama pants, "thanks so much bro, I guess she just let herself go tonight."

"Yeah she did, but it's no problem," I said as I carried her bridal style inside the house, I yawned before I asked, "where should I take her?"

"Oh her room is upstairs second door on the right, and Neymar, you should probably stay here too, it's already almost morning and your tired, take the guest room next to Kat's room," he offered. I was too tired to decline so I nodded in thanks and said good night. I took Katerina up to her room and laid her on the bed and took off her shoes and jewelry. She started to move when I put her shoes at the foot of her bed, "shhh, you're okay. Get some rest."

"Neymar?" She asked, she sounded calmer now.

"Yeah, it's me."

"Thank you," she smiled slightly and drifted back to sleep. I brushed some of her hair from her face and leaned down to give her a kiss on the cheek, "it's my pleasure." She sighed in her sleep and I watched her in awe, she looked like an angel when she was sleeping. I smiled to myself and walked to the guest room and striped from my suit and slept.

The next morning, I woke up around 12, i took a shower and received a text from Alexis, 'I hope it's no trouble but can you please stay at my house until I get back around 7 tonight? Just in case Kat doesn't feel well, text me if anything.' I smiled knowing I had the whole day to spend with Katerina. I texted a reply, 'no problem, btw I'll just take some clothes of yours to wear.' I found Alexis' room and took a pair of sweat pants and a black nike shirt and wore it. I suddenly got an idea. I went to Katerina's room and peaked in to see if she was still asleep, and she was. I silently closed the door and walked downstairs and out the front door.

I got into my car and started the engine, I noticed that another car was parked in front of mine, which was the exact same. I laughed to myself finally understanding why Katerina thought I had stolen her car. She clearly had taste.

I drove down to the bakery and ordered a dozen red velvet cookies with white chocolate chunks and returned to the house. When i returned 15 minutes later, she was still asleep. I knew she'd wake up soon and when she did, she'd have a huge hangover. I put the box of cookies on the kitchen island and wrote a note, 'Kat, maybe these will help cure your hangover. x Ney.' After I put the note on the box i went into the backyard, I had to make business calls and I didn't want to disturb Katerina if she heard me.

-Katerina POV-
I woke up sometime around 1pm, I honestly didn't remember much after deciding to leave. No actually I don't remember anything. I couldn't find my phone but I was sure I didn't miss anything important. I got up and praised God I didn't have to bad of a headache, which was a surprise but I'll gladly accept the miracle. I walked into my bathroom and took some pain killers, now I was ready to deal with the mess of myself. I cleaned all the makeup off myself and disrobed. I went into the shower and washed my hair. I put on my bathrobe and wondered if Anada was here, since usually it was she and I who would be home alone unless we had work or decided to go out. I half dried my hair with the towel and put on a bra and underwear. I put on one of Alexis' Barça jersey's from last season that reached mid thigh and wore no pants, since I was only with Anada and a hangover was no condition to go out in today.

I walked down the steps and into the living room to turn on the tv at a low volume, I was surprised not to see Anada, then it hit me, she must still be with Rafinha! I smirked and shook my head, already planing to embarrass her when she got home and did the walk of shame. I decided I should make some tea so I found my way to the kitchen.

I noticed a box on the island, it had a note so I opened it and read it, 'Kat, maybe these will help cure your hangover. x Ney.' Curious, I opened the box and gasped. My all time favorites, red velvet cookies. I smiled to myself as Neymar had yet again surprised and impressed me. I took a cookie and began eating as I walked around the island to get a mug from the cabinet. I had to reach up high to get the mug being as short as I am. However, when I heard the back door open and the breeze hit my only underwear covered bottom, I froze.

"Wow, if I'd known you looked that good in a jersey, I'd bring you all of mine."