16.

-Katerina POV-
As Neymar was driving, we talked about our days. He told me about how Alexis had tripped and fell into the ocean at their shoot earlier at Valparaíso which of course made me die of laughter. We had been driving for about half an hour when Neymar's phone vibrated.

"Can you check that for me," he asked. I was impressed that he trusted me on his phone, most guys wouldn't dare let a girl into their phone, especially on the first date.

"Sure," I grabbed his phone and saw the message was from Alexis, "it's my brother.."

"Oh okay, here," he held out his thumb and I took it to press it on the home button to unlock it.

I opened the message and gasped.

"What did he say?" He asked.

I cleared my throat and read it aloud, 'So, is this date of yours hot or what? Rafinha and I want to know.'

He laughed and asked, "I guess you didn't tell him yet?"

"No, well I was about to but I didn't know what he'd say. He's very protective since.. Since everything, I guess," I quickly finished the last part. The truth was that ever since I had told him about Damon, Alexis has kept a hard eye on me when ever I talked to any guy. But I wasn't ready to talk about that with Neymar, not yet.

"I understand, it's alright. Don't worry, I didn't say much besides mentioning that I was going out tonight," he said as he was parking the car.

We had arrived at a restaurant named Casa Grande. It was a very famous restaurant since it was located right on the beach. When he finished, he turned off the engine and turned to me as I handed him his phone.

"Are you going to reply?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

He nodded, held the phone in between us and started typing. I looked over to see what he was saying, it read, 'hot doesn't even begin to describe her.' I smiled and kissed his cheek, "that's another point."

"I wonder how many points I need to get before I get a kiss right here," he winked and pointed to his lips.

He got out of the car and opened the door for me. He held his hand out for me and led us into the restaurant. Once we got in front of the host, he looked up and went wide eyed, "Oh my god, you-your-," he took a deep breath, "you're Katerina Vera, I, I'm a huge fan, you look stunning," he looked deadly nervous.

I smiled, showing my teeth, "thank you, I appreciate it."

"Can you two take a picture with me?" He asked shyly.

"Of course," I said and Neymar let me go. I stood beside him and smiled for the picture. I felt slightly uncomfortable when he put his hand low on my waist but it was something that happened often with my male fans. I think Neymar noticed because when I went back to his side, he slid his arm securely around my waist and gave me a quick peck on the forehead.

The host returned to his podium and then turned to Neymar, "I'm sorry about that, Mr. Santos, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity."

"It's no problem, don't worry about it," Neymar reassured with a friendly smile.

"You two can follow me to your table," he said before leading us to an outdoor table. It was lit with strung lights and had a beautiful view of the beach. The host pulled out my chair and I thanked him. He left us with menus and said he'd return to take our orders. Through all of this, he never took his eyes off of me.

"I think you have an admirer," Neymar whispered across the table before grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

I chuckled, "it's nothing."