22.

-Neymar POV-
I couldn't believe she felt the same way for me as I did for her. The fact she told me she loved me without a doubt in her voice set my heart at triple speed. There truly is nothing greater than someone wanting you as much as you want them. I was determined to be the best boyfriend she could ever want and need. She had me under her spell and I would do anything for her to be happy.

I rolled over, waking up and suddenly realized that I rolled over to where Katerina should be laying. I opened my eyes immediately and saw an empty bed. I wondered where she had gone until I heard humming coming from near the balcony door. I followed the sound with my eyes and found her standing by her phone, humming a song that I didn't recognize. I smiled an amused smile as I watched her head sway back and forth to the melody she was humming. I stayed silent and took the chance to admire all her beauty. She leaned her head back and started running her fingers through her long curls to comb through them. Her hair was so smooth and the sun highlighted the light brown color it had. She was still wearing my white button up and the sun was directly on her, making it transparent. Her body was flawless and her curves drove me insane. I silently grabbed my phone and took a picture of her. I wasn't going to post it anywhere, she just looked so flawless for me to ignore. Her phone vibrated and she picked it up to type a reply. "Es que me encanta, cuando tu y yo hacemos el amor. A escondidas, en silencio, pero nos gusta a los dos," (it's that I love, when you and I make love. Secretly, in silence, but we love them both.) she sang to herself when she put her phone down.

After living in Barcelona for a year now and playing for a Spanish club, I started to learn Spanish and I could understand what she was singing. "I love it too," I said.

She jumped slightly and turned around to face the bed with a blush on her face. She obviously hadn't known I was awake or that I heard her and it make me chuckle. "Good morning," she smiled.

I propped my head up on my hand with my elbow on the bed. "It is a good morning, I don't think I've ever woken up to such a gorgeous view," I winked.

She bit her bottom lip to hide her smile but I still saw it and smirked. I loved to make her blush. She was just so stubborn all the time! She would barely admit that she liked me when first went out and when we met, it was even worse! It looked like her stubbornness would never come to an end but I loved a challenge and I knew how she felt about me already.

She checked her phone one last time before she walked over to the bed. She gently pushed me so I was on my back and she straddled me. I put my hands on her hips and she rested hers on my chest. I felt complete happiness feeling her warm touch on my skin. She leaned down and connected our lips. It was only a peck, but a peck was all it took to put a smile on my face. She rested her forehead on mine and stroked both of my cheeks. "Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Best sleep I've ever had," she answered with a smile.

"I couldn't agree more," I whispered back, rubbing circles on her hip bones. I heard her phone vibrate again and asked, "who are you texting?"

"Anada," she explained, "I asked her to bring me some clothes to go out in."

I pouted and said, "but you look so hot in my clothes."

"I'll only wear them for you," she winked.

"I'd prefer you wearing nothing for me," I smirked.

"Maybe I'll do that too," she whispered in my ear. My eyes went wide and my muscles tensed up. It took everything in my body to control myself from ripping everything off of her body right then and there. She knew what she was doing to me and she continued willingly. "You know," she whispered, kissing my jaw, "we never got to finish what we started yesterday."