51.

-Katerina POV-
Today Neymar and I planned on taking Davi to the zoo. He'd been asking to go a billion times on all of the FaceTime calls before his arrival and Neymar rarely said no to his son. Pique had made a joke about it at the match saying I was the only person besides Davi that Neymar would never say no to and when he heard that, he only smiled which made the guys roar with laughter at the fact he couldn't deny it. Although I found it cute that he wanted to spoil me, I didn't want him to. I was used to getting things on my own and I didn't want him to feel like he had to give me everything I wanted. Davi, on the other hand, had a soft spot in my heart as well and I would happily give him anything he wanted.

I woke up earlier than the boys, like I always did and decided to get ready and make breakfast. After I showered, I wore a pair of ripped blue skinny jeans and a plain white hoodie along with a pair of neutral Yeezy Boost 350s. I tied the hoodie strings into a little bow, got my black Givenchy bag and put all my belongings inside all while Neymar was still fast asleep. While I quietly walked towards the staircase, I faintly heard my name being called. "Kitty," I heard Davi's little voice.

I stopped in my tracks and peeked into his bedroom. "You're awake, encanto?" I whispered.

He nodded groggily as his little fists rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Where's papai?" he frowned.

"Daddy's still sleeping. He'll be up soon. Do you want to go lay down with him while I make breakfast?" I asked as I sat on the edge of his bed.

He shook his head quickly to tell me no and mumbled, "não quero dormir mais."

"Okay, baby," I nodded and opened my arms for him to crawl into me. I fixed him on my lap and played with his hair while he leaned on my chest. He looked tired but he claimed he didn't want to sleep anymore and the fact he was up so early was shocking to me.

"I come with you, Kitty?" he asked as his brown eyes looked up into mine pleadingly.

"Por supuesto, amor," (of course) I smiled and kissed his forehead. He looked happy with that answer so I lifted us both out of his Lightning McQueen bed and took us down to the kitchen.

He watched me while I mixed chocolate chip pancake batter and 'sneakily' ate a few from the bag of chocolate chips that I had 'forgotten' on the counter. I went to the fridge to get some eggs when my eyes drifted to the bouquet of flowers at the end of the counter. I didn't want them in the house, I didn't want any reminders anywhere near me but what could I do. It wasn't like I could throw them out. Neymar would be curious as to why I threw away a gift from my mother but I knew he would've done worse to that case of flowers if he knew the real sender.

Damon had never once gotten me a gift during our relationship and the fact he did it yesterday after his shady message pissed me off. It was bad enough I had complied to give him money but the fact he would leave these messy clues put a heavier weight of stress on me. The only thought that calmed me down was the fact that Isabella would be safe and sound and reunited with her daughter. The rest I could deal with on my own. The only thing that mattered to me was protecting my family. Money was no objection when it came to that.

"Kitty, scramble por favor," Davi requested as he tapped my arm making me realize I hadn't been moving at all.

I exhaled and cracked an egg into a bowl before I whisked it carefully. "Papai sleep too long," he pouted.

"You miss daddy already, huh," I snickered at his cute little pout.

He nodded sadly and I pinched his cheek to make him smile once again. He stared at me for a long minute before he said something I didn't expect. "Don't you miss your Papai," he asked in a wondering tone.