2.

-Katerina POV-
I handed her a mug of tea and slid over the jar of sugar. She took a small spoonful and stirred it, almost to build suspense. She took a long sip and looked up, I remained quiet in expectation.

"Okay, so first of all, the game was amazing! The vibe in Camp Nou is second to none. You would love it. Kind of reminds me of playing for Nido de aguilas except for it being 10 times the number of fans," she said.

"I bet. I watched some of it on tv but it must be so much better in person," I agreed and she nodded. "Who scored after Alexis?"

"Neymar jr," she said in a dream-like voice.

I laughed, "why do I get the feeling the rest of this story is about this 'Neymar Jr'?"

"Oh my Kat, have you seen him?! He is everything. he has these tattoos that are just yummy and these nice hazel eyes. OH MY GOSH," she was fangirling while I laughed my ass off, this sounded just like her, she was always going crazy over guys. Me on the other hand, well I wasn't too interested. Sure I had my share of relationships but nothing serious, I wasn't looking for a relationship, not after my last ex.

"He sounds cute, did you talk?" I asked.

"Cute?! Try sexy! But anyway yes we did talk, there was a dinner to celebrate the win and Alexis took me to introduce me to the guys. they all thought I was you," she said laughing, I joined her. It was true we did look somewhat similar, someone could really take us as sisters. Both she and I were only 5 feet 2 inches tall with tan skin. She had black hair that was naturally pin-straight and I had long brown hair that was wavy in its natural state. Her eyes were brown and mine were hazel. She continued, "Alexis and I contemplated telling them I was you but we figured you'd meet them soon enough and we weren't going to confuse anyone, at least not this time." I giggled, she and Alexis always played pranks, however, I was thankful they didn't do this one.

"Anyway, Alexis told them why you couldn't make it and they all said hello and that they couldn't wait to meet you, that's when Neymar came up and said, and I quote 'well if the first one you bring is this beautiful, Alexis, I can only imagine how breathtaking your real sister is.'" She said and eyed me up while wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, I knew Neymar's type already. The flirt with no real intentions, just to sleep with you and move on, I'd been there before.

"And you're hoping to become a matchmaker, right?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Oh come on Kat! It's been over a year, you need to get back out there!" She begged.

"Anada, you know I don't want a relationship, I just don't see the point. Plus he doesn't even know me, why are we even talking about my getting into a relationship with him," I retorted.

"Call it a palette cleanser then," she shrugged.

"Anada," I frowned.

"What? It has been a while since you, you know," she said, eyeing me knowingly.

"Thank you. I definitely needed you to point that out for me," I rolled my eyes sarcastically. 

"Okay fine, you're right, but you know I have an eye for these things, I just think you two would be cute together," she smiled.

I smiled back, "thanks.. I'm cute with anybody by the way," I winked jokingly.

She laughed and finished her tea. "I wish I could say the same," she groaned. 

I furrowed my eyebrows at her and asked, "did something happen in Barcelona? You met someone?"

She shook her head. "No, no, just- I don't know. I was thinking about it on the plane and I realized no matter what guy I meet, or sleep with, they're just not Javier," she sighed.