17.*

-Katerina POV-
"Look at that, they're still sleeping," a voice giggled.

"Quick get my phone! Let's take a picture," another voice giggled. I began to stir in my sleep from hearing the voices. Next, a bright light flashed in front of my eyes and I forced them open. I looked around and saw that I was tangled in Anada's arms. She was hugging me into her chest and her leg was over my torso. I moved her arms and groaned, "levantate ahora, Anada."(get up now)

"Five more minutes," she sighed tightening her arms around me. What did she think I was? A teddy bear? I pushed her off of me and turned over on my side to sleep longer.

I heard faint giggles from the doorway again so I pulled the covers down. I had to squint my eyes since I wasn't fully awake and saw my brother standing with Neymar staring at me, amused.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Alexis said while holding in his laugh.

I rolled my eyes, "what was that flash?"

They bursted into laughter, "it's our little secret," Neymar answered.

I groaned and just then Anada's arm flew up and nearly smacked me in the face but I dodged just in time, "Anada! Get up!"

She opened her eyes reluctantly and responded with an attitude, "okay damn, what's your problem, did you and Neymar not have se-.. ALEXIS! Good morning, hi," she quickly fixed as soon as she sat up to see him standing in the doorway. Neymar and I shared a shocked glance.

Luckily, Alexis didn't hear the rest of her sentence, "Good morning, muchacha! What about Kat and Neymar?" He greeted

"Nothing, she was saying 'good morning Kat and Neymar'," Neymar quickly blurted out.

Alexis seemed to believe it since he nodded, "how are you feeling, hermanita?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion until Anada tapped my leg under the sheet, "oh um I feel fine, much better now," I smiled.

"That's good, well I'm making breakfast so you guys meet us downstairs," he said leaving the room with Neymar.

As soon as they left, both of us took a sigh of relief. Having Neymar here would be a huge risk but it was too late now. Anada and I got ready, I only wore some Victoria's Secret sweat pants and a black shirt with my hair in a high pony tail since I wasn't going out today. Anada got fully dressed since she'd leave with her mom after breakfast. We went downstairs and joined the guys for breakfast. The phone rang so I got up and answered it, "Hola mamá.. Yeah, I feel much better.. Hold on I'll put you on speaker," I brought the phone back to the table and set it in the center.

"Good morning," Alexis and Anada called out.

"Hello guys, I'll only be short, I have a meeting in an hour. But can one of you do me a favor?" My mom asked.

The three of us looked at each other franticly. When mom asked for a favor, it was a day job. Being stuck running errands for her was the most exhausting thing in all the world. Anada and I answered in unison, "Alexis will do it!" Making him hang his head in defeat.

"Great! Thank you, Alexis!" She said praisingly before explaining her requests. When she was done she said she loved us all and hung up.

"Sorry hermano, someone had to take one for the team," I said, stifling my laugh.

He rolled his eyes and sighed, "I guess I won't be back till the end of the day then. Anada, you want me to drop you off at the office?"

She nodded, "yeah! Let's go now, I'll go get my stuff," she left to go to her room.