50.

-Katerina POV-
I was humming a Aventura song in my head as I was flipping through a fashion magazine. It was hot today so I was laying on my stomach on the bed and had all the bedroom windows open. I heard a loud slam of a car door and shot out of the bed. I looked out the bedroom window and saw the familiar red car parked in front. This was the fifth time he hadn't come home the entire night so I couldn't say I was surprised. He had been with some whore for the night like he did whenever he got fed up of me. I loved those nights, though, when I got to sleep in peace, only for it to end as soon as he entered the house.

"Katerina! Come here," he voiced from downstairs. I stood still and just stared at the floor. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh, whispering a quick prayer. I thought about how much time I had before he would get angry at my lack of response. "Katerina, don't make me ask again," I heard him yell. I walked silently out the room and down the steps to find him in the kitchen looking at mail. He was wearing a muscle t-shirt, revealing his dark flexed arms which immediately made me intimidated. His curly hair was the same as it usually was, well groomed to just the right length. He turned to see me and looked at my body. "Don't you know how hot it is today, Katerina?" He asked as he sauntered over to me. "Why are you wearing so much clothes?" He asked.

"It's a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, Damon. I think I'm fine," I said yet I backed up into the wall as he closed in on me.

"Here, let's cool you down," he said, reaching for my zipper.

"Stop," I said, holding his wrist.

"Are you telling me what to do?" He rose an eyebrow. I swallowed and looked up at his dark eyes which held no emotion besides wild lust. He put his hand on the wall to block my side and I took my hand off of him. "Much better, Katerina," he whispered as he kissed my cheek. He unzipped my shorts when his lips touched my neck and at the same moment, a tear escaped my eye.

It was one of the things no one besides myself knew. Everyone knew how physically and verbally abusive he was but I just couldn't bring myself to admit how sexually abusive he was, I couldn't face the embarrassment that would follow if everyone knew so I never told a soul. Not even Anada knew. I didn't want to burden anyone else with that kind of information so I kept it to myself.

I was brought out of the darkness of my mind by a low groan beside me. I looked over and saw Neymar stretching before his eyes slowly opened to look at mine. "Well isn't this a sight to wake up to," he smirked in a sleepy voice.

"I could say the same," I winked, making him smile.

He closed the small gap between us and hugged me in his strong arms. "Last night was amazing baby," he murmured, leaning in to peck my lips while his hands drifted lower on my naked hip bones.

"Ah, ah, ah, Ney your son will be awake any minute," I warned in a whisper, putting my hand on top of his to stop it.

"All I need is a minute," he countered me, earning a look from me. He got that I wasn't into it this morning and slowly pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his warm neck. I felt safe in his hold and once I closed my eyes, his scent masked all of my mind. The thoughts of my nightmares drifted away and it was just me and him, the way it should be on a Sunday morning.

Of course we couldn't stay like that forever. We had to get dressed and feed not only ourselves, but Davi too. "I'll make breakfast, baby. Take your time," I heard him call to me while I was in the shower.