57.

-Neymar POV-
My eyes slowly opened due to my bladder waking me up. Clearly the alcohol I drank was in need of a way out since I hadn't been able to last night. I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes as I felt a hand move down my chest. I smiled at her hair covered face and brushed it out of the way. She and I had enjoyed our night out but it wasn't until after we returned to our hotel room that we really enjoyed ourselves. I was reluctant to leave her for my interview but knowing we had the rest of the day to ourselves was good consolation. She made steady breaths and I didn't want to wake her so I tried my best to untangle myself quietly. 

However, she was too much of a light sleeper not to notice. "Mmm," she groaned and patted around the empty space on the bed.

"I'll be right back, meu amor," I whispered and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. She sighed in her sleep and snuggled herself deeper into my pillow.

I finished in the bathroom and slipped on a pair of briefs before coming back out. I found her awake this time, rubbing her eyes before she sat up and pulled the satin sheets around her. Her long hair flowed down her exposed back and her radiant skin glistened in the sun. She heard my soft footsteps and turned to face me. Her lips curved into a small smile to match her soft hazel eyes. It was at that exact moment that everything hit me. It was as if the world had stopped and I was paralyzed. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life and no matter how many times I'd said it, it still surprised me. Her thick brown eyebrows pulled together in the center of her eyes and she looked at me with a timid smile. "Ney, you okay?" she asked, reminding me this was real.

"I- I'm just so in love with you," I shook my head, baffled by how dazed I was just looking at her.

She casted her eyes down as a rosy color filled her cheeks. "I'm starting to think you have a little obsession with me," she giggled as she slipped her arms discreetly into a white satin robe and crawled off of the bed.

"I guess I've done a good job hiding it if you're only just noticing," I smirked and pulled her against me by her waist.

She giggled as her fingers ran through my beard and she let her hands slide down my chest. She wrapped her arms around my torso and hugged me tightly while her head rested on the center of my chest. I felt warm where her hands touched me and I could feel her breaths on my skin as I engulfed her in my arms, rubbing her lower back soothingly. "I love you too, Ney," she said softly within my hold.

"I know," I smirked, knowing she would give me that hot little eye roll she always gave me when she commented on my cockiness and that was exactly her response.

I snickered and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad we have today together," I smiled.

"Yet you have to leave me," she pouted.

"I know, baby. I'll be back soon and then it's just you and me, no calls, no texts. I'm all yours," I promised her with my pinky in front of her.

The side of her mouth curved up into a smile as she joined her tiny pinky with mine. "Now go, my child. You are free," she sighed and let go of my pinky.

I laughed at her and shook my head but nonetheless, I had to get ready. I showered and came out of the bathroom drying my hair with a towel and there she was, on my side of the bed, as always, snuggled into the pillows and focused on the TV. It happened so often and so naturally that a part of me thought she didn't even notice how she gradually moved over to my side of the bed when I wasn't there. It was adorable to me how she wanted to be where I was in my absence but I wouldn't dare ask her about it or else she'd deny it stubbornly as per usual. However, just looking at her was enough to make me stubborn about leaving. She was tempting me without even moving.