6.

-Katerina POV-
"Wow, if I'd known you looked that good in a jersey, I'd bring you all of mine," he said.

I contemplated not turning around due to the fact my entire face was flushed Crimson. I took a deep breath and turned around, "what are you doing here?!"

"Taking care of you, sweet heart, how do you feel?" He replied walking towards me casually. Since when was he invited inside of my home? This is supposed to be my safe haven!

"Who let you in?" I said putting my mug down on the counter and crossing my arms over my chest and backing into the corner of the kitchen. I felt self conscious. I mean I was basically half naked in front of Neymar.

"You did, well actually your brother did, last night, actually this morni-" he mumbled. I was getting annoyed with his mini corrections and I interrupted him, "get to the point."

"Anxious are we?" He winked, I rolled my eyes, "I brought you home last night, you were in no condition to travel home alone, so I drove you. I tucked you into bed and slept in the guest room. This morning, Alexis texted me to stay here to take care of you, and here we are, of course at this point, seeing the show you just provided, I'm very happy I stayed," he smirked.

We stared into each other's eyes for a minute until I finally decided he was telling the truth, "well, thank you, for making sure I got home safely. Sorry for my appearance, I thought I was home alone.." I looked away.

He smiled and closed the distance between us, he put his hand on my cheek and turned my head back to face him, "it was my pleasure Kat," he said looking into my eyes. His gaze was so smoldering, my knees began to feel weak, I felt warm where he touched my cheek.

I quickly shook off the feeling and snaked out of his trap, "I'll be right back." I didn't wait for a response, I headed upstairs to get pants. When I returned I was wearing a pair of leggings with the jersey, I felt much more comfortable. I also brought my phone.

While checking messages I noticed Alexis texted me that Neymar would be at the house, I mentally cursed myself for not checking before I left the room. When I returned to the kitchen, Neymar was eating one of my cookies. "You know, I didn't get a thanks for this," he said turning to face me.

I laughed, "sorry, thank you! You have no idea how much I love these cookies." I grabbed another and ate it.

"I think I deserve something special in return for this," he said puckering up his lips.

I fought a smile and shook my head, I stood on my tip toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "thank you, Neymar." In response he smiled from ear to ear and grabbed my waist pulling me into a hug, he kissed the top of my head and replied, "no problem sweet heart," making me blush madly.

"But how did you know that these were my favorite? Did you ask Alexis?"

"No," he laughed, making me confused, "you actually told me last night."

"I did? I don't remember," I mumbled, this got me some what worried, if I said that, what else did I say? "Um did I say anything else?" I asked slowly.

"You said quite a bit actually, you told me a few secrets," he winked. Oh no. I covered my face with both of my hands in embarrassment, I can't believe I did that.

"Don't worry, it was nothing I didn't know already," he said taking my hands away from my face and pinching my cheeks.

"What do you mean by nothing you didn't know already?"

"Well I guess the only surprise was that you called me Ney, I guess we both have nicknames now," he smiled and I shook my head at myself. I really shouldn't get drunk.

"Also," he said stepping closer which made me back up into the wall, "you told me you liked when I touched you," he said in a husky voice. My breathing hitched, I cursed myself for this, what was wrong with me.

"And why would I say that?" I replied in a whisper.

"Are you saying you didn't mean it?" He whispered back, putting his forehead on mine and staring into my eyes. I expected him to look upset or discouraged but he still had the same cocky smirk on his lips like always.

"I was drunk, you can't take anything I say as the truth, sorry to burst your bubble there," I smirked looking back into his eyes.

"You seemed to be telling the truth about those cookies, how can you be so sure you were lying about this," he pursued even further. As if to prove his point, both of his hands grabbed my waist making me gasp. He smirked even bigger knowing the effect he was having on me, I was trapped yet again. It bewildered me how he had this effect on me, no one before him gave me the butterflies he did. To be honest, it scared me.

Just as he started to lean in, the front door opened, "KAT, IM HOME, WHERE ARE YOU," it was Anada. I quickly pushed Neymar off of me as I yelled out, "KITCHEN!" I looked at Neymar and started to panic, "go go go go go go go," I whispered as I pushed him toward the back door. He giggled silently at my attempts to push him but eventually gave in and left through the back but not without telling me he'd see me soon. He really was something else.

A/N: hi again! I hope you guys are enjoying this story! I'd love if you guys commented so I know how you guys feel and what you like so I know how to improve my chapters. :)