40.

-Katerina POV-
"I had a really good time tonight," I smiled up at him. His brown eyes lit up with the glow of the moonlight as we stood in front of my house.

He bit his lip and gave my hands a gentle squeeze. "Me too, Rina," he sighed contently. I got butterflies in my stomach when he called me Rina. Tonight had been the best night of my life and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone besides him. "You're an amazing dancer," he complimented.

"You're not so bad yourself, Oscar," I giggled.

He chuckled at that. "Well I had to bring out my best moves if I ever wanted to take you out on a real date," he smirked.

I blushed and looked down at my feet. My prom gown blew in the light breeze and I sighed, "I don't know. It's complicated right now."

"That's okay. It's your choice but that doesn't mean I can't try to persuade you," he said ominously.

I looked up with furrowed eyebrows but he didn't give me a chance to ask. His lips made contact with mine in total heaven. Kissing him put me in a trance. A first kiss did that sort of thing to a girl. I smiled into his lips and couldn't resist kissing him back. We pulled away after sometime and looked dazed at each other. "You make this so hard," I groaned in frustration at myself.

"Give me a chance, Rina," he whispered with his eyes showing his plea. I gave him a small smile and stroked his left cheek softly with my right hand. "I gotta head home. I'll call you tomorrow. Have a good night," he said with a smile.

"Okay. Good night," I said. He swung his arms around my waist and I put mine around his shoulders in a warm embrace. My eyes casted over his shoulder and I saw a dark figure standing across the street. "O-Oscar, there's someone-" I whispered as I pulled away. When I pulled back I realized I hadn't been hugging Oscar at all.

"Watching," the monster finished for me with a sinister smirk on his lips.

My eyes flew open and I clung onto the bed sheet. I looked around the dark bedroom and saw the moon shining through the balcony door. I could feel Neymar's steady breathing on my neck since his arm was wrapped around my waist from behind. I focused on the pattern of his breaths to steady my own. I couldn't get myself to sleep right after that nightmare so I stared at the moon in the sky to calm my mind. That dream had stirred nostalgia in me and memories filled my head.

After maybe a half hour, I tried to close my eyes but all I saw was the monster's face when I did. I tried to turn over quietly to face Neymar but my movement caused me to lay on the arm that was bruised. I winced and grunted at the pain. Neymar heard me and furrowed his brows. "Hm, baby, you okay?" He mumbled, beginning to squint his eyes open.

"Yes Ney, go back to sleep," I whispered and kissed his cheek near his lips. He smiled softly and drifted back to sleep. I sighed silently and snuggled into his chest, putting my head under his neck, making sure my arm wasn't fully under me anymore. His arm tightened around me protectively once I stopped moving. I inhaled his familiar scent and I felt relaxed instantly. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep sometime after.

My eyes opened again when the room was bright. However, this time, the bed was empty. I looked around and got my phone off the night stand to check the time. It was just after 8 in the morning which explained why Neymar wasn't here since he had training. He knew I didn't have work until 9 so he let me have my rest which I appreciated.