20.

-Katerina POV-
Today was the day, moving day! I have to admit I was excited to go to Barcelona for the first time. It was a gorgeous city and I heard nothing but great things from Anada and Alexis. Everything was packed and sent to be loaded in the private jet since noon and the only thing left to do was take my car to the shipping dock so it could be taken by boat to Barcelona. Anada and I decided to go together because she wanted to do one more thing before we left and then a driver would take us to the airport landing to meet up with everyone else. Our plane wasn't leaving until midnight so we decided to leave around 9 since the dock wasn't far.

"Thank you for coming with me, Kat," she told me, while we walked through the quiet field. She held a bouquet of orchids in her hand.

I held her hand tightly and gave her a nod, "Of course, I'm always here for you," I replied. We navigated our way through the cemetery. It was a place we came to frequently since we were 6, to visit the grave of Anada's father. We walked past rows of tombstones before ending up on the hilltop. His grave remained just the same as I'd remembered, his name engraved on the stone and under it were the words, 'An unforgettable man, friend and father.' My heart broke every time I saw it because I knew my father was to blame and that he had caused so much pain for all of us.

Anada knelt down in front of her father's stone and touched his name. "Hola papa," she whispered. "I know I say this every time but I miss you. I'm doing great and the company is doing even greater! You'd be proud of mom's success. Katerina is 20 now and she had a great party! I know you and mom would've danced all night," she laughed to herself. I smiled a sad smile seeing her talk to the grave. "I'm moving to Barcelona tonight, dad, but Mom is staying here. I'll miss her but I know you'll watch over her and make sure she's alright without me.. I have to go now," she sighed. "I love you, papa," she said while she placed down the bouquet. I saw her quickly wipe a tear from her eye before she took a deep breath and stood up.

She looked at me and I instantly pulled her into my arms. I stroked her back soothingly while she remained silent and rested her head on my shoulder. "He's always with you, Anada. He would be proud to see how much you've grown and what you've accomplished. Never forget that," I murmured.

She pulled away and smiled at me, "thank you, Kat. You always know what to say." She fanned her eyes so her makeup wouldn't be ruined. That was classic Anada, face first, feelings second. She laughed at herself when she saw me holding in my giggle. "Let's go, it's getting late," she said. I nodded and wrapped an arm over her shoulder as we walked back to my car.

"Well this was unexpected," Anada chuckled when it was almost 11 and we were still on the highway, stuck in traffic. I sighed dramatically. I hated being stuck in traffic more than anything! How are so many people on the road this late at night anyway?! "At least we have good food and music," she joked.

I laughed and nodded, "Alexis better be grateful that we got the snacks you two wanted!" Before we left, he practically begged us to go to the market and pick up some junk food to eat on the flight. Anada agreed with him and said they couldn't go 15 hours with no food. However, stopping at the market delayed our trip and now we were stuck in a traffic jam. The traffic was literally at a stand still. I had enough time to get a perfect selfie with Anada and post it on Instagram!

I was finally able to drive again when Anada received a FaceTime call from Alexis which interrupted our passionate duet of Trap Queen by Fetty Wap. "What's the hold up!" I heard him yell.

"You are!" I yelled back from behind the wheel.

He laughed, "turn the phone!" Anada did as he said and I glanced over to wave. He was with both Rafinha and Neymar, who each said hello. "I hope you're driving at speed limit, Kat," Alexis said.