1.

-Neymar POV-

The season couldn't have ended on a higher note for FC Barcelona. We had won the league title and I finished the season as the top goal scorer for the second season in a row. Now, it was time for some well-deserved vacation time and Alexis had invited a bunch of teammates to visit Santiago with him for his stepsister, Katerina's birthday. We'd already met her best friend, Anada, who had traveled with Alexis on a different flight, but not much was to be seen of Katerina. Despite that, we all knew who she was.

Katerina Vera was the heiress of a global fashion empire, rightfully named Vera, started by her mother, Marina Vera. She was all over the fashion and beauty scene and my little sister, Rafaella was practically obsessed with her. Even I owned Vera clothing and knew how talented of a designer Marina was. Marina was known as the first Chilean woman to have a runway show at Paris Fashion Week as well as the youngest. Alexis' father, Jose, had married Marina Vera just a few months ago and Alexis gained a younger sister from it. Alexis had always been humble and he assured us his new family was no different. Alexis got along with Marina better than he claimed to ever get along with a stepparent, partly because she wasn't even 50 years old yet. Though, it wasn't a weird young hot wife thing, since Alexis' dad was barely over 50 himself. Apparently, Marina had her daughter very young but that was all I got from Alexis' 5-minute summary.

According to Alexis, Katerina had finished up a year of traveling and it had been her mother's idea to host a massive party for her birthday. The who's who of pop culture was going to be there and I, personally, never opposed a good party, and neither did Rafinha, my teammate, and best friend. He and I flew together and planned on meeting up with Alexis at the party.

I looked out the window of the private plane and admired Santiago, Chile as we began the descent. It was most of our first time in Santiago and it was a beautiful city. It might've been Alexis's home country but he was from a town far north of here. The Vera's were from Santiago but Alexis always referred to them as nomads. The plane touched down safely and right on time with my stomach beginning to growl. We'd been flying all night and got here in perfect time for breakfast. "I can't believe Alexis said we get to stay at the Mandarin Oriental penthouse for free. His dad is so generous," I asked.

"Yeah Jose is great but I've been dying to meet Marina Vera. She is one hell of a milf," Rafinha said, earning a smack on the head from me. "In the most respectful way!" he clarified, rubbing his head.

I shook my head to myself and pulled out my phone. Once I reconnected to phone service, I checked my Instagram and saw the stories of my teammates who were also in Santiago for the party. Alexis had invited the whole team since he was dying for us to meet his sister. Curiously, I searched her up on instagram.

With a following of 150 million, her profile was as I expected a fashionista's to be. Photoshoots, magazine covers, and fitting outtakes. Outside of that, she was very open with her social media. She posted a lot of photo dumps with friends and family, especially Anada and her mother seemed to be the one she admired more than anyone. We had a ton of mutual followers, including my sister who was the first name listed. Katerina was beautiful. I scrolled through her months of travel and spotted photos from the wedding. The candid photo of her and Alexis laughing at the reception had over 3 million likes. 'Feels like we were separated at birth, right? at:alexissanchez,' was the caption.

"Welcome to Santiago, gentleman," the hostess smiled at us when the plane arrived at its hangar. "The driver will take you to the estate. The Vera's and Sanchez's send their compliments," she informed us.

"He grew up like this?" Rafinha asked when he saw the trail of black SUVs waiting to pick us up.

I nodded and chuckled. "He always says it's a blessing and a curse," I chuckled.