Kiss me | F.I. x Reader | (2/2)

(A/n)

Part two requested by Kymopoleia_Potter and B0RNCONFVSED

_

hello, please take notice the chapters are now all labeled regarding reader's gender in each story!
Check Intro if you've got any doubt (or let me know if I made any mistake, I did all of these at once)

________
________
________

Frank didn't want to tell the others just yet that day since he wanted to plan it all first, but he seemed much more relieved still. Mikey observed us for a moment when we got back to the bus and flashed me a small smile, wordlessly saying he was happy I was able to solve the situation. The others also observed us, quietly, knowing it was the best to not say anything.

A couple of days after it, we've already decided how we will be telling the others. Telling the guys, only, is the easiest part; we're doing it first to gain courage to tell the public later.

"Are you sure about it?" Frank asks, still a bit nervous. We sit in the back lounge of the bus; I've got my legs stretched down the couch while Frank sits between them, leaning back against my chest while playing with my fingers as we talk. "I mean..."

"Stop, Frank, you already know how much I want this!" I press a kiss to his cheek, having fun in watching him blush and slowly nodding.

Frank's attention noticeably averts to my fingers, making my hand complete the half heart he makes with his – it makes him smile a bit. A sigh escapes his lips and he holds my hand, intertwining our fingers, then presses a kiss to it before letting our hands rest on his chest; with this, I move to wrap my free arm around his torso. I can feel him relax under my touch. So sweet.

We're immersed in the moment until Gerard's voice comes from probably the kitchen. "Ray got food!" He lets us know in a tone that makes me believe he was actually supposed to come here instead, but he's currently too lazy to.

Groaning, Frank turns around in my arms to hug me, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I'm about to say something, thinking he doesn't want to go; however, he moves before anything. "C'mon," he mutters as pulling on my hand for me to stand up with him. I actually wanted to continue there, but sure.

"God, Frank, can't you let go of (y/n) for a moment?" Mikey asks as soon as seeing us walking into the kitchen area – Frank just ignores him, moving to check on what Ray got. "'Almost seems like you're dating," he scoffs, a playful smirk as he probably expects a negative answer from us.

"But we are." The words escape my lips naturally, in a way I just notice what I did when the silence falls in the place and everyone stares at us either in disbelief or questioningly. I look at Frank and he's got wide eyes and lips pressed together in an attempt to hold back laughter – if it's from nervousness or not, I can't identify it just yet. "Oh, hell," I breathe without reaction and forcing out a chuckle. "Um, I-"

Silence. A tense silence.

Holy shit, I was thinking so much about the subject that my brain just went error.

"I told you." Ray breaks the silence, rolling his eyes.

"You didn't tell us, you said you could notice something different," Gerard answers immediately, pointing Ray with a glare, "and you agreed with Mikey when he said it was maybe because Frank was feeling down lately." Mikey agrees with him, nodding at Ray, what makes the latter roll his eyes.

"Yeah, Ray, and we've been together for much longer," Frank finally speaks up, smiling smugly as serving himself some coffee. I stand a bit behind him, leaning lightly against the counter.