*And shit | F.I. x Reader | (2/2)

(A/n)

xbloodbulletx here's the part two uwu

Sorry it's short, I didn't have many ideas for this, but it's quite fluffy

________
________
________

"But do you, really?" Frank shoots me another one of his fake innocent looks, smiling at me with entertained eyes.

Raising an eyebrow at him, I roll my eyes and look back forward, squeezing his hand lightly. "You can ask me as much as you want, I'll say I love you each time, but please don't take it as a challenge to test my patience and shit, okay?" Meanwhile, my eyes flicker over all the candies on one of the supermarket's stands - we are just supposed to get drinks, still, I wanted to check if there's some new candy that deserves my money. Unfortunately, there isn't.

"Oh, c'mon, I'm just a little insecure." His lips part into a grin  - an expression that completely contradicts his words and intensifies the teasing vibe - when I face him again, his arms simultaneously snaking around my torso. "You're so perfect." Frank presses a kiss to the side of my face.

"You shouldn't be, you're also perfect, in your own way and I love that." I try to let my tone transmit how much I mean it, however, as speaking the following sentence, I raise it lightly. "What would really leave you or even us insecure, is the way people stare at a couple formed by two guys even if were in fucking 2020!" The indignant statement leaves Frank visibly confused, but he seems to understand what I mean when he sees the woman that was indiscreetly, rudely staring at us quickly pretending to turn her attention to a can of peas she has in hands. His eyebrows raise lightly, eyes moving to me. "Honestly," I continue speaking as if nothing had ever happened. "I can barely believe we got to that point to make tacky or cheesy declarations no matter where we are."

An amused chuckle comes from Frank as he nods in agreement, grinning stupidly. Shaking my head to myself, I press my lips against his cheek briefly then take his hand in mine again. Not finding what we wanted, we leave the market with the decision of sitting in the park like we do frequently after we started dating.

"It gives the impression like we're glued to each other. Like, always holding hands." I comment out of sudden, thinking about how much I like holding his hand. There's not a real reason, I believe, but holding it makes me feel safe and secure... I don't know how to explain it exactly, but it's also not just that.

"We are." Frank wriggles his eyebrows as pecking the side of my face once again. He giggles when I roll my eyes, stopping when I press my lips against his briefly.

"Hey, fags!" A sudden voice attracts the attention from everyone around, however, the words seem to be directed specifically to us. "Why don't you go get a room? It's better, away from everyone and all the shame!" A fit of snickers come from the guy who said it and his two friends. They're sitting on a bench some good meters away from ours.

In response, Frank and I immediately flip him off. "Well," I add, "I'll consider it, because if you're recommending, you must've tested and liked it!" My comment seems to make all the blood drain from their faces while other people around gasp or widen their eyes lightly, some even seem to find the situation funny, like Frank - he starts laughing, eyeing me amused as I shyly smile, shrinking lightly in my place.

"Damn, didn't know that side of yours." Frank says with interest, resting an arm over the back of the seat, gazing at me intently. Not knowing how to answer, I simply shrug - my face turns red once again at that. "Holy shit, I love you so much!" His sudden confession makes me scoff, getting impossibly redder as turning my head away, hearing him chuckle. "You're too precious, damn." Frank says adoringly and he has a matching expression on when I turn back to him, with his head supported by a hand against his cheek.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I shake my head lightly. "You're quite precious too, you know." I smirk teasingly, "You're a cute punk." Trying to mock him, I wriggle my eyebrows and peck the side of his face, receiving an aw from him that makes me blush once more.

_______________