;A Light To Burn All The Empires | Fem! F.I. x Reader | AU

(A/n)

Suggestion by xbloodbulletx 
:)

So, I told y'all Frank is a beautiful 16 year old girl, but this time he's also a princess, amen

_______
_______
_______

Kingdoms AU

_______

"And what's the problem with this?" I raise my eyebrows at my parents, not really understanding why are them freaking out. Sucking in a breathe to continue speaking, I'm unfortunately interrupted by my mother being dramatic again, what causes me to roll my eyes.

"What's the problem? What's the problem?" She asks dramatically before placing the back of her hand against her forehead, tilting her head back as exhaling. Deplorable the clear way she wants to copy the ladies from the almost always boring operas we're stuck to watch every other week. "You, little girl," Mom points at me while changing her expression to a stern one that has an astonished hint. "should know you're supposed to like boys! You're going to marry a prince!"

My face doesn't change before that, just turning a bit confused. "Well?" I shrug, preparing myself to watch the two freaking out simultaneously. "You're supposed to be good, kind people and all, but all the posture falls once we're back locked inside the castle!" Sticking my bottom lip out a bit, I throw my hands in the air with a shrug, anxiously wanting to see how much my casualness hits them - along with the unwanted reality.

"(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n)!" My dad calls out strongly, both my parents have their chins dropped in the most comical faces. "You know what? That's it, I'm fixing you!" He said quickly, before I could even react - I certainly would've laughed at their indignant faces if his last comment hadn't been made. It causes me to be the surprised one this time as mom watches him from the distance, with an approving face. A laugh left his lips as he gazed at me, smug and entertained. "I've got an idea! I'm making a pact with the kingdom from the other side of the sea! I'll be asking for a suitor?"

"What?" I'm not really able to react, just blinking my eyes a couple of times in disbelief. A million of thoughts cross my mind at once, but I'm not really able to discern any of them with the panic bubbling in my chest. Like, they're not just rejecting me for being a lesbian, but also forcing me to marry already to a guy I don't know. "You can't do that!" I answer when finally being able to quiet down my mind, concluding I need to fight back. Dad and mom don't seem affected at all by me, continuing with the same pursed lips that show their superiority towards me.

My cries are ignored as the two disappear to inside the halls of the castle, leaving me alone with the judging servants in the main room. A stressed sigh leaves my nose before I head to my bedroom.

There I go for a whole month, sulking around the castle. The beginning was hell - my mind just couldn't process what was happening and all I could do was to feel revolted at my parents for trying to 'fix' me; I concluded my life had just ended. By the middle of the month - more specifically, when we received a letter from the other kingdom saying the suitor, aka Frank, would be arriving soon -, my parents' smug manners stopped being a problem to me and I just gave up, understanding I can do nothing to change the situation.

Despite my previous conclusion, an anxiety couldn't help but to start growing in my chest as a result of uncountable wonders about how he'll be after I got aware his arriving date was growing closer. Now, as my parents and I stand in front of the castle and the servants are in their places to receive the the suitor, I honestly think I'm going to throw up in any moment. Well, maybe that way he won't like me then we won't be forced to marry each other - I chuckle to myself, but quickly shake my head at the thought; no way that'd happen if they're already forcing me to marry someone of the gender I don't like.