I think I love you | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Request by MCRtrash86 
Some fluff starters were used, sent by thatonenerd06 :)

_____
_____
_____

"I swear I'm going to kick his ass the next time I see him."

"Of course you are, (n/n)."

"I am, Frank, I am." I scowl at the thought as if Andy himself was right there.

"Have you noticed the state you get in because of the fights?" Frank asks, his eyes meeting mine for a moment before going back to the bandages he finishes to untie from around my hands.

"Hey!" I exclaim, furrowing my eyebrows in revolt, "You say it like if I didn't win most of the times! He won like, just two." I shake my head lightly, remembering about the said events, but then wince when the scab of a wound is pulled due to being 'glued' to the bandage. Thankfully they're almost fully healed.

"Yeah, but it's like you're stronger than him by a bit and you two get all fucked up until coming to the end of the fight." He shoots me a look of disapproval as reaching for the alcohol and soaking a cotton ball with it. "And I wish the being or force who controls the world and all to go fuck themselves because I'm never around when those happen."

"Wow, Frankie." I twist my mouth lightly, "It's not like that. You're overreacting. I didn't even get seriously hurt this time." I flinch when he touches the wound which's scab was pulled off with the cotton. "Not mentioning that you and the guys did be there to help me some times."

"And it was like, twice?" He rolls his eyes, turning my hand to check if there's any wound that went unnoticed. "I'm not sure about what you consider seriously hurt or not, but we needed to almost bandage an arm completely. It's serious to me."

"Those were just some scratches." I pout.

"Yeah, yeah, of course." He pecks my pout, making me grin stupidly at that. "You weren't even supposed to get in fights, by the way." Frank exhales, throwing the used bandages and cotton in the trash before helping me to climb off of the counter; even being unnecessary.

"Have you ever listened to the awful things he says?" I eye him questioningly.

"I don't care enough." He shrugs, "But I'll hit him the next time I see him because no one touches what's mine." He puts on a stern face, almost a scowl, narrowing his eyes.

"Oh." I raise my eyebrows, an admired look on. "Good luck biting his shin." His face drops to a bored one, making me chuckle quietly. "Still, I'm happy I have a knight who fights for me." I wink, elbowing his side lightly; he grins.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?" He pressed a kiss to the side of my face.

"You already are a half assed one, don't get too excited." I say playfully, watching him contort his face in fake disdain.

"Love you too." Frank turns to me, serious now. "And nothing about going to the bar to watch us play tonight, okay?" His eyebrows knit together.

"Why?" I pout again, "I wanna see you and the guys playing!" I whine, a bit dramatic as trying to convince him. - If had asked me before, I'd answer didn't really have the intention of going there and hadn't decided what to do tonight, still, it makes me want to since he said I'm not supposed to.

"You know you'll get in another fight with Andy if he shows up and I won't be around!" He shakes his head, "It'll be much better for you to stay here."

"Oh." I narrow my eyes, raising my eyebrows. "You can trust me. Completely." Not feeling like standing there and insisting anymore since I'll do whatever I want once he leaves, I start walking out of the bathroom and heading to the living room.