;I'm offended | Smol! F.I. x Tol! Reader | (3/?)

"Sure, bye, see you later." A girl says to Frank before they hug and she walks away.

I approach him, he greets me, "Hey, (n/n)!" He says cheerful as always.

"Who was that?" I give him a look.

"(G/n). She's an old friend and a nice friend!" He comments excitedly, "It's been some time since I last saw her, I was actually surprised to meet her here."

"Oh..." I nod, "Nice. Hm, so, we got Literature now, did you bring the book?" I ask him opening my bag to check again if I brought mine and take it in hands.

"Yes!" Frank takes his from his bag, showing me.

"Good! Let's go?" I smile.

He nods and we begin walking towards Literature's. "(N/n)!" He exclaims suddenly and I turn to see him balancing the book on top of his head while walking. "Look at what I can do!"

"Wait, a walking book- Oh, Frank, you're there! So it's true that thing about ants being really strong..." I say teasing him.

"Y'know, in real, I fell for your personality, I can't see your face up there, lucky you." He snaps.

I just shake my head and put an arm around his shoulders.

.

"Hey, hey, hey, who are you texting? I think I just saw a heart emoji." I mutter the last sentence, leaning closer to look over his shoulder.

"(G/n)! She invited me to hang out!" Frank says excited.

"Oh, yeah?" I lean back against the pillows set at my bed's headboard. "Nice thing. Are you going?"

"I don't know." He shrugs leaning back against me, his back pressed to my chest.

"Why not?"

"It's going to be on the day we're going out." He mutters.

"Hm, you don't need to worry about that. I'm glued to you the whole time, you haven't seen her since I don't know when, so..." I trail off, slightly- -- who am I trying to trick -- really jealous, but containing it.

Frank seems to think for a bit before tapping a few times down on his phone's screen - which I didn't bother myself to check what was it for - and puts his phone down. He adjusts himself in his place so he's hugging me back, with his head over my chest, his hair tickling my neck.

"Nah, y'know what? I prefer spending time with you. It was (g/n) who stopped talking with me over the time, so... I'm not up to have a girl flirting with me the whole time, plus that I already have a great trouble to deal with." I hear a small smirk on his voice.

"Oh, really?" I breathe a chuckle, "What a thing, huh?"

"Yeah, I have to dedicate my whole time to dealing with that trouble, because, y'know," He lifts his head and looks at me, "I kinda like it."

"Kinda?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah." He shrugs, "Just kinda. But," He grins. "something can help me changing my mind into loving it."

"And what is it?"

"Maybe... kisses? Cuddles, attention...?" Frank raises his eyebrows, giving me a fake innocent look.

"Perhaps," I pull him closer, "your problem can provide that." I nod and press a kiss against his lips.

"Y'know," He says against my lips, "if I'm gonna get this much attention, I'm going to get you jealous more often." He smirks and I sigh, shaking my head and kissing him again.