Annoying | Villain! F.I. x Hero! Reader | AU

(A/n)

Hm hm hm, more prompts sent by xbbx

This AU reminds me of Boku no Hero

_____

_____
_____

"And why am I here exactly?"

"Because of my plan."

"You're smart enough to think about one?" I raise an eyebrow and chuckle at the bored look Fun Ghoul gives me. "Hey, do you have a name? How did that super villain name come up? It sounds stupid and always reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul. Do you eat people?-"

"Can you stop talking?" He interrupts me annoyed and I raising my eyebrows, stopping to talk but continuing with a stupid look on. "Of course I have a name but I don't see why to tell you and don't you think it's offensive to go around talking like this about people's names?"

"I think it's offensive to kidnap someone and tie them to a chair too, but I didn't say anything." I shrug. - Fuck, it's so amazing to watch him annoyed at my little comments.

"You've got a name?" He asks mimicking my voice, an annoyed expression on.

"It's (y/n)."

"I wasn't actually asking."

"Too bad." I shrug. "But now you can tell the world who am I." I grin.

"Fuck the world." He rolls his eyes and turns around to look at his computer's panel, checking whatever on the hologram it shows. "I want is to destroy that little friend of yours." He mutters.

"Wow, you actually have technology here. I thought you lived inside a cave or shit. Not like Batman's, an actual one-"

"Can't you shut up?" He says tuning to me and widening his eyes. "You're so annoying."

"Fren', I'm thanking God I can actually speak because Poison likes everything quiet and all, it's so awful-"

"I understand him." Ghoul rolls his eyes.

"I actually thank God you kidnapped me, holy shit." I say and he raises an eyebrow at me, crossing his arms as he lays back against his the computer's wide panel - this thing it more like a wide counter with buttons. "Like," I start explaining, "do you know how annoying it is to clean all the paint stains around the place and doing everything? Plus that Poison takes credits for everything, it's so shitty. It was me who had shot you!" Ghoul narrows his eyes. "I'm sorry, by the way, but he got all the fucking attention!"

"Sounds horrible. I thought he treated you well...?"

"Well as shit." I nod.

"Why didn't you leave him?"

"Kinda don't have anywhere to go and God knows what would he do if I did it."

"I knew he was an ass but not like that."

"Now you know."

"But you're also annoying as fuck, (kj/n), can't you shut up for a second? I'm surprised Poison didn't kick you out instead." He says and I chuckle.

"Man, I wish." There's a long pause. "...Can you free me? I won't run away."

Ghoul furrows his eyebrows. "Of course not!"

"Please, I live in Poison and I's place but there's no chance I'm returning there!" I plead and he rolls his eyes.

"No, I need attract Poison first-"

I press my lips together and exhale. "Whatever, I'm gonna sing then." I suck in a breathe and begin to sing loudly - in my best out of tune voice - "When I was a young boy-"