The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You | F.I. x Vampire! Reader

(A/n)

Thanks to the-mellokid for helping with the plot :)))

I talked about doing some Vampire AU ones so long ago, I'm sorry I wasn't faster hhhh

Jetset Life is probably my favorite song from Revenge, I love it so much 💕

_____

Oh my God!!! It's the 60th oneshot already!!!

_____
_____
_____

"I'm back..." Frank mutters as walking in the room, quietly closing the door behind him. He smiles lightly when I look up at him, but never says anything else, just plopping down next to me.

My eyes move briefly to the clock on the wall just to check if he's back in time. "Hello." I adjust my position, noticing I've been in the same one for too long, then lean forward with my elbows over my thighs and start reading the newspaper again. Frank hums lightly, nuzzling the side of my face, receiving a questioning hum from me, which doesn't get an answer.

Investigations on the "Vampire murderer" continue - the big, bold letters say on the first page, easily attracting anyone's attention to it. Maybe it's not even needed, just the sight of the word vampire is enough to make everyone freak out after this madness started.

Exhaling, I place the papers aside and turn to Frank, taking him in my arms, tightly hugging him before I pull away enough to face each other. We share a long look that makes me feel all tingly inside; I absolutely love the way he makes me feel, it's like if I wasn't the monster I am and could be forgiven for all the wrong I've done. I slowly lean forward, lingering the tip of my nose over his cheek until I lock our lips in a deep, slow kiss.

"They've been telling me to leave you again..." He whispers in a quiet voice, seeming to be afraid a million of guns would be pointed to him if it was higher, even if the slightest.

A spark of annoyance causes me to twist my face, reflecting the emotion. "What the fuck? Won't they ever leave you alone?" I would really tell him to cease contact with his friends and family if he didn't like them so much - still, what really matters is if he won't listen to them.

"Calm down." He breathes a chuckle, cupping one side of my face. "I won't leave you." Bringing me closer, he places a kiss on my jaw. "I love you too much for so..." His breathe and lips tickle my skin as he speaks against it, a good sensation.

"Good to know." I mutter shortly before turning to kiss him once again.

Frank is like a drug. A drug I can't ever get enough from. It's impossible to keep myself away from him and he's always there in my mind when we're not near to each other - even if events like this are extremely rare. Even the simple act of gazing at him intoxicates me so much, confirming my theories I'd not last a day completely away from him. I know I'm being selfish for dragging him into this madness, but it was hard to keep my eyes far from him even in the first time we ran into each other. The thing is to keep him well-hidden while he's with me and live each night like if it was our last. Because, maybe, it is. I will never know if a silver bullet will cross my chest in the next second.

~

My eyes fixate on the boy's head and, in that moment, I wish stares could do something and the teenager would drop dead right there. It, however, seems to be so intense that he's able to feel it. His eyes widen when meeting mine and the spray paint can even falls from his hand as he starts running away.

"Where do you think you're going?" He's met with me, having crossed arms over my chest as I lean against a wall, as soon as he turns a corner. A loud scream leaves his throat, but it's the last one to ever do so since, in a second, his right jugular is already perforated and his warm blood is gushing inside my mouth - he stops struggling after some seconds.