;Money Heist | F.I. x Reader | (2/2)

"Rio de Janeiro."

"Ree-oh deh Shaneh-eeroh."

"That sounded awful." I sip on my drink and turn my look back to the beach, seeing the small waves breaking when coming closer to the sand.

"I know. You're the one who insisted on getting me to say it." Frank grumbles.

"You look cute when you do so." He hums in response and I chuckle. "C'mon, we've learnt Spanish and it's not much different from it."

"It's been forever since I don't need to speak Spanish, don't judge me." He says and I roll my eyes, resting my head against his bare shoulder.

"Stop complaining. It's just been almost a year since we left Spain." I say and he doesn't reply, leaning his head over mine.

And there we sit, peacefully, over a beach towel and under an umbrella's shadow, watching the sea while talking. A big contrast with the event of some time ago. It's a good life, yeah. Well, a perfect one; calm and with everything we could want. - Honestly, sometimes I don't know what to do with so much money.

Still, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss everything. Now we're... too quiet. I mean, we indeed are having a lot of fun, parties here and there, but it's not the same as a stealing thrill. Not mentioning I miss the others too. I wonder what they're up to. - However, it all is still so recent; like when a candle has been blown a few seconds, but it's about to start burning again in any moment. Just it won't. Yet, I'd like to have a taste of everything again.

I think that the universe decided to listen to me in this exact moment, but I didn't know I'd regret wishing it. Some years later, he called us. El Profesor.

~

'Bienvenidos' El Profesor writes on the small board. He looks back at us for a moment before turning back around and adding 'de nuevo' under the word - what makes everyone crack a chuckle. "So... here we are again." He starts. "I guess you've seen we have new people here." We all nod and some even take a look back at the three guys on the last chairs. "Because of them, let's remind the rules." He adjusts his glasses and looks down for a moment. "We'll just call each other by our nicknames; the capital cities names. No couples or bonds-"

Frank and I, mainly, laugh at what he said. He's about to continue speaking when I cut him off. "C'mon, go directly to the point. What are we stealing this time to get Rio back?"

He exhales and watches everyone for a moment before speaking up. "Gold. From the Bank of Spain."

Apparently, Rio had gotten caught - it was his and Tokyo's fault - and now we were going to get him back, but by doing what we do the best. Stealing.

The plan seemed impossible at first, still, didn't the other one seem too? The man could go to the moon, built the pyramids and reach the world's highest place. Getting some bank's gold seems like nothing compared to this.

Soon, we were back. And in our style, making a lot of noise and causing chaos.

On that day, 140 millions of euros rained over Madrid and it was our way of saying: We're back.

The plan was executed perfectly. Perfectly until the point we got a problem with the Governor's bodyguards and Palermo got blind - or at least, almost; he lost big part of his vision. The bad point is that, how there was no Berlin anymore, he was the one in charge this time.

On the other hand, thankfully, Paris, Bogota and the blacksmiths were already taking care of breaking in where all the gold were. We knew they were the best blacksmiths in the world, but the tension was still thick between all of us. It was either getting the job done or having six of us dead while the rest went to prison. And to be tortured, like Rio.