✘"One is good, two is better | F.I. x Reader x F.I.

(A/n)

Requested on Tumblr

I'm not explaining the co-existence of more than one Frank, okay. Like, they just exist and fuck you. Literally.

________
________
________

Even if they are practically the same, only a copy-paste of each other if you dare, you can eventually tell the difference between Leathermouth and ProRev, or else they would just endlessly agree with each other or have already killed each other, and not bicker for most of the time—actually the reason why we had to sort out the chores in a way the two wouldn't be at the same room while at least one of them does something. Not like it is completely bad, no. Well, not if the focus of their competition is actually focused on you.

The sound of the dishes, both from the dinner and the few things we ate or drank after it, being washed is faintly heard over the sound of the sound of the TV, drowning out the quietest sounds that come from the show being streamed and immediately tossing ProRev's interest on the screen out the window, along with mine. The remote is way too far, after all.

A soft sigh escapes ProRev's lips, sending a shiver down my spine with how it fans over my neck, making me shift a little only to be held in place—half sitting on his lap—by his hands on my hips. His nose pokes under my jaw lightly until I tilt my head and allow him to nuzzle it properly and press kisses to the skin, just a matter of time before I turn around to press my lips to his, gladly welcomed by a soft hum and a squeeze on my hips.

ProRev's lips press harder against mine, which is both good and bad at the same time, given how pain starts tugging on the side of my neck, compelling me to break the kiss briefly, only so I can move to straddle his lap and pull him for a deeper kiss this time. A quiet sound comes from ProRev, encouraging me to take a hold of the strands of hair on the back of his head, holding his head in place whilst I tilt mine, sinking my teeth on his bottom lip softly, enough to draw another soft sound from him at the same time his hips twitch under me. That easy?

No matter how having his hair tugged on makes ProRev weak—and probably has the same effect on Leathermouth, something we haven't been able to prove yet and won't until he decides to stop keeping his hair short—, he still has the needed strength to move both of us in a way I'm lying on my back on the couch. His warm hands slip under my shirt, taking a brief pause around my waist to squeeze the skin, eventually reaching up higher, so—

"What a sight, huh?" A sudden voice cuts through the thick atmosphere of the room, compelling ProRev and I to look at Leathermouth at the same time. As ProRev exhales in unamusement, more adrenalynn is pumped through my veins.

"Fuck you, weren't you washing the dishes or something?" His eyebrow arches as ProRev looks at the other, up and down.

"And? I finished it already!" Leathermouth clicks his tongue. "Get the fuck off (y/n)."

"No, I got here first." ProRev continues what he finished, raising my shirt and tugging it over my head to expose my bare torso without even caring about how Leathermouth glares daggers at him, about to touch his shoulder when he huffs. "Okay, let's make a deal, huh?"

Leathermouth drops his hand to his side with a sigh. "Deal?"

Then maybe, just maybe, that little competition stretching itself over me isn't exactly a good idea. The grin that stretches itself across ProRev's face has this feeling stirring in my stomach while I instinctively swallow around nothing, feeling my skin rising at how he hums in affirmation with a nod.

"Yeah," ProRev pushes. "We take turns."

Something glints in their eyes, the air around the two changing, even if they don't move a single muscle, not before they're both turning to face me.