;Do you even like me? | F.I. x Reader | AU! | (2/2)

(A/n)

xbloodbulletx here's the second part!

____
____
____

[(Y/n) p.o.v.]

"Oh. Your house is... acceptable." I slowly nod analyzing Frank's house.

"Shut up, it's quite nice." He huffs, placing the baggage on the floor and closing the front door. "You're just annoying."

"If you want to offend me, you better find another adjective, babe." I say laying down on the couch. "Finally..." I groan stretching myself.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm tired after sitting in the car for forever." I say turning on the TV and seeing that the news is showing a video where I turned into human. "Oh, look, it's me."

Frank rolls his eyes and turns off the TV, "Help me to organize everything."

"Hey!" I say propping myself up in an elbow and looking up at him. "Since when I remember, most of the things we brought there are yours, sir. I just have a really small bag."

"Oh, really?" He raises an eyebrow at me, "Because I don't think that my money would vanish so fast if you hadn't shown up. Now, come on."

I sigh and stand up, grabbing a bag and following Frank upstairs. I hear him muttering something incoherent to himself and question, "What are you grumbling about?"

"I'm not even grumbling. I'm just making a mental note."

"Mental note?"

"Yeah, so I'll remember to do something later."

"Alright, modern boy..." I say. We finally reach the end of the stairs and get inside a room, which I presume to be his. "What are those about?" I say pointing to a few posters that hang on his wall.

"Bands."

"Bands...?"

"Rock bands."

"Oh, so they're like a group of rocks?" Frank starts laughing at my words and I raise an eyebrow at him, confused. "What?"

"No, like, it's a group of people that play, produce music. The music genre's rock, so it's a rock band." He explains, "There are also bands of other genres, like pop, blues, country..." - I stare at Frank while imagining groups of small explosions - my mental image of 'pop's -, blue people and countries in a map playing music. - He must've guessed I was doing thinking about something like this because he laughs again. "I'll explain to you later, just... forget for now." He starts looking through his bags and emptying them.

"Okay." I shrug. "Will I have a room or will I need to put up with you not just the whole day but the whole night again?" I ask opening my bag and looking through my things.

"I like you as much as you like me but, unfortunately," He says sarcastically, "you're sleeping on the guest room for now. It's the room to the right."

I pick my bag from the floor and start exiting the room, "Whoever hears us talking like this, won't even believe we're dating and actually like each other..." I mutter on my way out. I reach the guest room and open it - it's a simple room with nothing much.

Frank's chuckle is heard from the other room. "Y'know, even I have difficulties in believing sometimes. The hate is big but the love is bigger."

"Are you sure?" I ask in a joking tone and he just chuckles again in response.

.

"Okay, so, what now?" I ask when we have organized everything already and even taken showers.