;A kiss? | F.I. x Reader | (1/2)

"Hey." I say greeting Mikey and heading to the back of the shop, grabbing my apron, quickly returning to behind the counter while putting it on.

"Hi." He says, "Why did you arrive late?"

"My phone went dead during the night so, no alarm." I say, having already managed to tie it. "But I'm the owner. You guys are the ones who were too early."

He chuckles and nods. "Will you stay with the orders today?"

"Yeah." I nod seeing some costumers already coming inside.

"I'll be at the cash register." He says and I nod, preparing myself to get the orders.

.

"Just this?" I ask putting the coffee and sweets inside the plastic bag.

"Yes!" The woman answers and I hand her the bag. "Thank you."

"No problem." I smile and she walks away. The next costumer gets closer. "Good afternoon."

"Good afternoon. A black coffee, please." He says and I nod, grabbing a cup and turning to the machines to fill it with the ordered coffee while he pays for it with Mikey.

"Here." I say turning to the counter.

"Hey, can I get one more thing?" He asks.

"Sure, of course." I say ready to take the order.

He smirks, "Can I get your number?"

I raise my eyebrows for a second and smirk back, "Maybe you can get it as a prize after other four coffees?" I lean against the counter with an elbow over it. "I guess knowing names would go well before it."

"Frank. And you?" He asks and I point to the big sign over the menu that hangs high on the wall behind the counter. (Y/n)'s~ written on it.

"Oh." He says. "Sweet. See you later." He winks, making me breathe a small laugh while I wave lightly, and then he leaves.

"Hm." I hear and turn to Mikey, seeing him looking at me with a small smirk.

"Don't even think." I chuckle.

~

"Hey." I look down from the ceiling to in front of me to see Frank there again.

"Hello." I smile. "What today?"

"The same." He says.

"What makes you think I'll remember what you ordered after receiving lots of orders?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Maybe because you liked me?" He smiles innocently.

I roll my eyes, "Kinda. But I do remember." I say grabbing a cup and turning to the machines.

"Something else?" I ask facing him again, "No numbers this time." I wink.

He chuckles and looks down at the coffee in my hands. "Do you play?"

"Play what?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Guitar." He looks back up at my eyes, "Calloused fingertips."

"Oh. Almost nothing." I twist my mouth, "Just the basic of the basic."

He smiles grabbing the coffee from my hands. I also notice his calloused fingertips.

"I see you play, hm?" I look up at him.

"I'm in a band, actually." He says, "Maybe you could go watch a concert any time..." He has a suggestive yet not a complete smirk.

"Maybe." I shrug, "If I'm free. What's the name?"