Christmas Special | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Prompts: 2, 5, 7, 11

________

"See you! Merry Christmas!" Frank and I end up saying the last sentence simultaneously as starting to walk away, receiving in response the same from Gerard, Mikey and Ray, who sound equally cheerful.

"So," I rub my hands together in an attempt of warming them up, "plans for Christmas?"

"None." Frank shrugs, "Not like I can travel this year or that anyone is free, anyways." He twists his mouth in discontent, furrowing his eyebrows. I'm about to speak up, but he does so first, glancing at me, "You're traveling, right?"

"Me?" I raise an eyebrow, grinning lightly as noticing he's clueless about my plans - I honestly thought it was obvious.

"Yeah?" He looks at me questioningly. "You said-" Interrupting himself, he shakes his head, "No, wait, you said you had work to do too, huh?"

His face turns into an slightly desperate one as I disagree, rolling my eyes. "No." I breathe a chuckle, "There's no way I'm letting you spend Christmas alone, so I'm gonna be here with you." Frank blinks a couple of times, seeming to try to process the information. "You weren't paying attention when I told you so, right?" A laugh leaves my lips when he shakes his head, pressing his lips together.

"But isn't there any problem?" He asks worried, pausing as we start crossing a street - it's not easy to hear each other among the others' chattering and street noises. "I mean, you probably want to travel or do something special." He continues once we step on the sidewalk - it's clear by his manners that he does want me to stay, but doesn't want to feel guilty, the rest is easy to deduce; he's afraid it's because I'm pitying him or something and doing it instead of any 'better' activity.

"You're saying staying with you isn't special?" I ask with a smirk and a flirty tone; he narrows his eyes at me in a playful reprehending look, not really reacting when I link my arm to his and lean towards him lightly. Chuckling, I peck his cheek before adjusting my posture.

Frank smiles, "Being in my presence is already more than special," His smug manner makes me roll my eyes. "but maybe you had different plans." He raises his eyebrows, anxious for my response.

"Nah," I shake my head lightly, taking a moment to finish the answer since my attention was divided between thinking about it and observing the Queen shirt through a store's showcase along with the all the Christmas decoration surrounding it and the other exposed clothes. "I prefer being with you. That's why I asked about your plans. Our plans." I turn back to him, expectant, just to be greeted by curious and intrigued eyes.

"Don't you have any?"

"I already had the idea." I chuckle. "Just kidding, but I could't really think about anything rather than going to your place."

"Were you doing this without letting me know?" He raises his eyebrow at me, in a sassy unbelieving manner.

"I thought you knew!" My defense gains no alteration in his manners. "Now you know and that's what matters." I say firmly, grinning. Frank's eyebrows furrow and he's about to protest when I continue speaking, not really up to continuing the discussion. "What about making some eggnog? I wanna drink some. You're preparing some for me, 'kay?"

"Don't you think you're kinda asking for too much?" Frank says slowly, in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm already making you company, you owe me something." I grin, winking, finding it funny to annoy him.

.

No words are exchanged after Frank hands me a cup with eggnog and sits next to me, however, I need to speak up after the first sip. "Wait, did you spike the eggnog?" I say in a monotone voice - the question even sounds more like a statement -, looking at the drink. Slowly, I blink and turn to the male beside me, seeing he's holding back his laughter by the corner of my eye as I focus on changing our cups. "You spiked yours too, motherfucker!" I narrow my eyes at him, accusingly, noticing the alcoholic flavor isn't present just in my drink.