;Drinks? | F.I. x Reader

Request by -Misslazycat- in the MCR book
_____

"Your eyeshadow is smudged..." I mutter wiping a bit of Frank's makeup under his eye away.

"It's supposed to be like that." He whines and I roll my eyes.

"But not that much." I say and finish it, "Done." I smile.

"Thanks." He smiles and gives me a short kiss. "Let's go?" I nod and he takes my hand on his, pulling me along as we exit the tour bus, joining the other three to head to a bar.

We sit down at a table and start talking.

"Who'll grab the drinks?" Gerard asks.

"No, you won't get drunk right away, will you? Let's just enjoy being sober for a while." Ray says and Gerard shrugs agreeing.

"But we still should get water or something. I didn't drink a drop of anything since before the concert. By the way, I'll be right back." I stand up.

"Where are you going?" Frank looks up at me.

"Toilet." I say and leave.

I do what I need and go to the sinks to wash my hands. A couple of girls are over there too.

"Have you seen the MCR guys on that table by the left?" One of them says.

"How couldn't I?" The other answers with another question.

"To get to be with one of them, hm?" The first says suggestively.

"Fucking hell!" The second one snickers, "What a dream! Which one do you like?"

"Who do you think? Frank, duh."

And that's all I'm able to hear about the conversation before they exit the restroom, giggling to themselves.

I feel a burning sensation in my stomach. - Fuck. - I sigh looking at myself in the mirror, doing my best to not cringe at my own image. - Ugh, I'm... ugly. - Pushing the thoughts aside, I fix my hair and makeup.

Finally, I return to our table and take my place by Frank. He smiles at me as I sit down - the others talking between themselves. I smile back at him.

"Have you guys ordered something already?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Not yet, but if you want something, I can get it for you." He nods towards the counter and I shake my head this time.

"I'll order with everyone, 'will make things easier."

"Okay." He agrees and continues looking at me, smiling. I tilt my head as to ask him what's wrong. He grins, "You're so beautiful."

Fuck Frank, he may have some powers to read minds or to know exactly what to say at the right time.

"Frank!" I scoff chuckling.

"It's true." He shrugs.

"Hey, talking about orders, who'll get the drinks?" Ray asks everyone.

"I can do it." Frank volunteers, "What do you want?"

"Beer. Grab three." Ray answers and Frank nods standing up, but looks at me. I understand that he wants to know what do I want.

"(Drink) is fine." I say and he leaves.

I lean back in the chair, sighing and looking around. -- I wonder where that girl- oh fuck, the girl! I had forgotten about her! -- I stand up from my chair and head to the counter, looking for Frank.