11:32 | F.I. x Demon! Reader | (1/2)

(A/n)

Hey, bbies

Xbbx sent me a prompt (like always, thank God she does that) and how could I refuse doing a demon AU-

_____

_____
_____

"...You're not the devil."

"Exactly, I'm just a demon he hired to deal with emo brats like you who think selling your soul is a good idea."

"And what will you do?"

"Help you finding a way on how to get what you want or something." I shrug turning my attention to the pentagram on the floor, five candles around it.

"Help? Aren't demons, like, supposed to be bad and shit?" He asks in confusion and surprise. I hold back a chuckle.

"Not all angels are good and not all demons are bad." I raise my eyebrows and he lets out a small 'oh' while nodding, still surprised. "But doesn't mean bad shit isn't coming up." I let out the chuckle seeing him widen his eyes in a kind of fear. "What's your name, by the way?" I ask checking the place I'm in. A bedroom. Full of posters and drawings on the walls. God, he's really an emo. But who isn't over here?

"I thought you already knew...?" He asks me and I roll my eyes. He tenses up when I step out of the pentagram and sit down on his bed.

"I have better things to do than to research about every human soul."

"Huh..." He says eyeing me nervously.

I sigh, looking up at him with a bored face on. "Look, if I wanted to kill you, you'd already be burning in hell. Literally."

"Okay..." He breathes. I can notice the moment his shoulders relax but he continues fidgeting with his hoodie's sleeves ends. "I'm Frank. Do you have a name...?" I furrow my eyebrows, confused - why wouldn't I have a name? He presses his lips together and looks down.

"My name's (y/n)." I say and he nods. "Whatever and what did you want to exchange your soul for?" I ask laying back on the bed.

"I want to get a new guitar. Like, it's really expensive." He says with certain hope.

"You'd exchange your soul for that?!" I ask propping up on my elbows. Frank jumps a bit in surprise of my voice tone raising and shifts uncomfortably under the look of disbelief I shoot him. "Wow, Satan would have all the souls in the world if my job didn't exist and he took them without thinking twice!"

"Oh, I know I'm really stupid..." He says quietly.

"Sorry, okay?" I say in an attempt to lighten up his mood again. "You just didn't think much. Hm, eh, what guitar?" I say in a softer tone.

"A Flying V or an Explorer custom ones." He says and I nod.

"Watch." I say sitting up. I snap my fingers and make some dollar bills appear between my index finger and thumb one - actually, I just create an illusion of them, they're not real - and then shake my hand, making them disappear.

Frank's reaction is priceless. His chin falls at the same time his eyes widen and a gasp leaves his mouth. He runs towards me as soon as the 'bills' disappear and holds my hand, looking between me and it, as if I've hidden them somewhere and he wants to find it. "H-How did you do that? C-Can I have the money?" He leans forward, his forehead almost touching mine.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I say chuckling. I place a hand on his forehead and push him back lightly, until he's about five inches away. He continues confused, looking down at my hand but I let my hand - the one that's on his face - fall to his chin and I place my index finger under it, making him look up and eventually make eye contact with me. "Nothing is for free, remember, dear?" I open a big grin.