Cute | Pastel! F.I x Punk! Reader | (2/3)

"Thank you, come again!" I smile handing the customer the fabric bag.

The man thanks me taking it and exits the store.

I take the money from the counter and start organizing it inside the cash register. I hear the characteristic sound of the bell placed above the door ringing - another costumer. They approach the counter.

Closing the cash register, I raise my head to look at the customer and smile widely seeing it's "Frankie!"

"Hi." He smiles back and I notice he has something in hands.

"What'cha got there?"

"H-hm." He places a Tupperware with a pastel pink lid on the counter. "I-I did this for you." He blushes and looks down, fidgeting with his oversized sweater's sleeve.

"Hm, let's take a look." I pull the Tupperware closer, "If it comes from you, it's definitely good!"

I open the lid to see four donuts with pink coating and rainbow sprinkles over it, also with what seems to be strawberry filling.

"Oh!" I widen my eyes, "They're so cute!" I grab one of them, "Thank you!" I take a bite of the donut, "It's delicious, Frank!"

"D-do you think so?" He smiles and looks at me for a second before lowering his gaze again. I nod and his smile widens, "I spent a few hours doing it, finished not long ago."

"You cook really well." I say, "Take one, don't just stand there watching!"

"No, I left some for myself at home." He says looking up at me.

"Home, not here. Eat!" I say and he shakes his head. I lean on the counter with an elbow over it. I hold the donut in front of his mouth and pout, "For me? Please?"

Frank blushes, looks at the donut and back at me before, hesitantly, taking a bite out of it, making me smile immediately.

"You have some of the coating around your mouth." He says after swallowing.

"Yeah? Sweet strawberry kiss then." I lean closer and kiss his cheek.

He blushes even more this time, widening his eyes slightly. I giggle at his reaction.

"You're so cute!" I squeal and kiss his cheek again. "Are you free? Y'can stay here to talk with me since I work alone."

"W-won't I bother you?" He says fidgeting with his sleeves again.

"Bother? You'll keep me from sinking in boredom!" I straighten myself and finish the donut, licking the coating off of my fingertips.

"Come here!" I say motioning for him to come behind the counter and he does so, sitting down on the stool I keep here. "And how are you doing, pastel boy?" I ask leaning this time with my back against the counter, facing him. Already with another donut in hand.

"I'm fine. 'Had been with a lot of college works but got them done yesterday and Saturday." Frank says looking up at me. "And you?"

"You just made my day better." I chuckle. His cheeks get red again. "I was bored, even with the costumers. 'Glad you came, and those donuts, hmm..."

He smiles shyly.

Out of sudden, my phone rings. Now The Unforgiven filling the ambient. I grab my phone and answer the call.

"(Y/n)!" I hear Gerard's voice, "Some new things arrived and you may want to check!"

"Oooh, really?" I ask excited, "Did the Vale CD arrive?".

"Yeah! I'll save it for you!"

"Lovely you!" I chuckle.

"You too! Now, talk to you later, got work to do! Love yah!" He says rushed.