omnomnom | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

just a little drabble. requested on tumblr.

_____________
_____________
_____________

Frank sits on the bed with a hum, only sitting there for a while as he plays with his hands and observes me, which usually means two things—he's got something to tell me, but he's at least a little nervous about my reaction, or he will say he is just there, observing me—, so I just wait for him to show whatever he wants.

"(Y/n)," he mumbles, crawling over. Well, it didn't take that long this time.

"Yeah?" I hum, only briefly glancing up from my sketchbook so I won't lose the shadow's rhythm and pressure, but the way he rests his hand on my shoulder just compels me to put the sketchbook down to finally give him some attention. "Wh—"

"What if I liked you?" Frank asks in a single breath, cheeks bright red. "Wait, no, it doesn't sound right. I mean, like, what if I have a crush on you? Um, fuck— I mean, I have a crush on you."

"You do?" I look at him up and down—this must be a joke, right? Why would he have a crush on me, in his sane mind? No way. "Frank, stop joking around like this," I sigh, scratching the back of my neck. Not like it would be a bad thing, though, it would be nice to just joke along for a little and pretend something actually happened. Damn. Maybe someone dared him? "C'mon, I—"

"I'm not joking!" Frank holds onto both of my shoulders; he glances down at my sketchbook a couple of times before he carefully places it aside and straddles my lap, holding onto my shoulders again. "Look," he mumbles, pressing his forehead to mine, "um, I'm sorry if it sounded the way it wasn't supposed to or something, I didn't want you to think it is a joke, I just— Fuck, it's hard because I don't want to lose your friendship, but you got me fallen for you so hard."

Oh, so this is for real? My cheeks burn at the thought, and only how Frank's fingers tighten around my shoulder brings me back to reality. I glance at Frank's lips, just pressing our lips together softly. I've already waited for way too long.

Frank hums softly, letting his hand cup the side of my neck as he kisses back sweetly, and has a stupid grin tugging on his face once he pulls back.

"I like you, too," I chuckle lightly, just watching him progressively melt as I hug him tightly.

"Can we cuddle? Please?" He hugs me back momentarily, his head on top of mine.

"Sure." I manage to throw Frank to the side in order to lie down, making him giggle a little before he is pressed to me once again, but this time I'm the one clinging to him, mostly, letting myself enjoy the nice feeling each of his touches bring me. It's so good. I bury my face in the crook of his neck with a soft sigh, inhaling deeply and letting my nose run against the skin... It gives me an idea. "Frank, are you okay with biting?"

"Biting?" Frank hums and pauses. "Yeah, I'm good. Why would you ask, though—" He cuts himself off with a scream at the moment my teeth sink into his skin, but he doesn't do a lot more than to jump lightly as he clutches onto me. "(Y/n)! What the hell?"

I snort, chuckling as I hug him tightly—how come it feels impossible for him to be close enough? "You're bitable."

"Bitable?"

"Yeah," I hum. "That and I'm touch starved. Like, sometimes I just want to—"

Frank screams again with how I bite down onto his neck once more, though now on a new spot. "That's torture!"

"Shhh, I know you love it." I pepper the bite marks with kisses, making him hum and shift a little. "Besides, you can't escape now! I won't ever let go." I nuzzle him softly and even if we've always had intimacy, the new context just makes things feel completely different, something I can't get enough of, even more with how Frank whines despite continuing to hug me tightly.

_____________