;I'm offended | Smol! F.I. x Tol! Reader | (5/?)

(A/n)

Selfishromance is the one helping me with those, thx for sending the ideas sz

______
______
______
______

"And can you even hold the guitar? Isn't it like, bigger than you and you get crushed?"

"Stop."

"Y'know, I wonder the same. You need to see it when he holds the bass." Mikey says the last sentence to me; his words cause him to receive a glare from Frank - a not really kind one.

I breathe a chuckle, "Whatever, I'm just anxious to see you playing." I smile, placing a hand around Frank's shoulders and bringing him close. He smiles and wraps his arms around me.

Mikey fakes a hurt look, dramatically placing a hand over his chest while gasping and furrowing his eyebrows. "What about me-"

"You too, Mikey." I say giving him attention like if he's a jealous kid - which isn't much of a lie. "You talk all the time about it and I can't wait to see y'all playing and meet your friends."

"Actually," He twists his mouth a bit, "I'm not convinced." I narrow my eyes at him, raising an eyebrow; he keeps the same expression. "You sounded sarcastic."

I snort, rolling my eyes. "Sure. What matters is that I mean it."

"And nothing about getting excited about meeting new guys" Frank says poking my arm as shooting me a look, speaking slowly. "and forgetting about the really important one." 

"Who?" I say, sounding confused; deciding to tease him. He immediately pulls away and crosses his arms, his brows knit together as he purses his lips. I crack a giggle, bending down and kissing his cheek. "You know I'm just joking, silly." In response, he hums pretending to be uninterested, turning his face away but placing his hand on mine. I smile at that.

"You two are so gross!" Mikey says exaggeratedly; that makes me laugh.

"That's because you don't have a girl!" Frank points at him, who has his mouth hanging open.

"Not true, I-"

"A kiss and two dates don't count, Mikes." I widen my eyes lightly at the male and he twists his mouth.

"It's not like this but okay." Mikey sighs, scowling - a playful done face.

After a few moments, we're walking inside the studio and I suddenly feel a bit nervous. - I mean, they're new people, what will they think about me? Okay, I probably shouldn't think this way plus I always tell people to not think like this. Still, here I am. - I chew on the inside of my cheek, my gaze fixed to the floor in front of me. It, however, changes to Frank as he speaks up, asking what's wrong.

"Nothing." I mutter shaking my head. He shoots me a small smile, squeezing my hand in an attempt of assuring me. I press my lips together in a smile as a response.

"Did you get lost on the way or maybe couldn't remember it?" A guy says to Mikey, raising an eyebrow as resting a hand over his hip. Mikey scoffs, not replying as he throws his bag on the black couch and moves to grab a bass guitar, which was on a stand. "Is it going to be this way? Good afternoon to you too." He says bitterly while eyeing the other, still having a joking hint present in his voice.

"And that's my brother." Mikey says, placing the bass' strap over his shoulder and getting a pick from his pocket, and looks up at me. "He's annoying, but if you ignore him, he'll stop." His words make two other guys laugh - one who sits behind the drum set and another who has a guitar in hand.

"Very kind of you to introduce me like this, Mikey." The guy shakes his head and turns to me; I lower my gaze to the floor for a moment, awkward. "Hm, hey, I'm Gerard, this is Ray" He points to the guy with a guitar - he waves at me, smiling lightly. "and that's Matt." He points to the one behind the drums. Gerard steps closer, "I'm sure you're (y/n), Frank doesn't shut up about you and" His eyes widen lightly, "holy shit, you're really tall." He says amused.

His statement makes me start laughing, while some of the others facepalm and breathe out a chuckle. "What?" Gerard asks, looking at them. "It's true."

"You know it's rude to be blunt like this, right?" Mikey says, raising his eyebrows. His brother is about to say something but I do so first.

"No, it's okay." I smile. "I'm used to worse reactions, this one was actually funny. Nice to meet you all too. I've heard some things about you."

"Good or bad?" Gerard asks, narrowing his eyes at Frank and Mikey. The two pretend to not notice it, looking at the floor and holding back laughs.

"Bad." I say in a serious tone and matching face. His chin drops as he looks at the two. "Just kidding, it was good things." I crack a grin again and watch him quietly muttering and nodding to himself, walking back to the instruments as Frank snickers.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" Frank directs the question to everyone, hugging me. I can't help but to blush as they look over, looking at Frank as if to say 'that really is a man in love' just by it. "But she's mine! Make sure to always be five feet away!" He continues, scowling at the others. I giggle at him, embarrassed and let my head down; I'm able to hear the others laughing too.

While they play some songs, I sit on the couch and watch it, sometimes headbanging to a chorus or agitated part of a song. I let out some chuckles here and there, seeing how it seems like Frank drank five cans of Monster before getting here. He knocked the microphone support down once, what made Gerard to send him a glare. In response, Frank shrugged and excused himself saying 'My girlfriend is here, I am nervous' - this made everyone scoff.

It's already the end of the afternoon when they were done. I complimented everyone's work and chatted a bit - I got to know Ray studies in a college not too far from ours and Gerard works in a store by the other side of the city - before Mikey, Frank and I returned to the dorms.

"So, what do you think?" Frank says jumping on my lap and throwing his arms around my neck. He has a stupid proud grin on; that makes me curl up the corners of my lips too.

"Amazing, I love it. Looks like there's concentrated talent too." I say nuzzling the side of his face and relaxing against the pillows that sit between my back and my bed's headboard. He hums quietly when I place my arms around his waist.

"I can't wait to get famous, y'know." He says excitedly. "I want to go on uncountable tours." Frank rests his head over my shoulder while looking at nothing, speaking in a dreamy tone. "I want everyone to know my name, my songs to be played everywhere, even in a store that no one walks in."

"I'm sure that'll become true." I smile, kissing his forehead while rubbing his side.

"Yeah!" Frank says sitting up again and putting his excited grin back on. "I'll take you everywhere with me and we'll visit a lot of places together. Everyone will be jealous of you. I'll be able to buy everything we want and we'll live in a big house full of dogs."

"We will?" I ask chuckling. "Aren't you thinking a bit too far?" I cup his face with a hand.

"I'm sure of what I want." He says with a smug look that makes me roll my eyes.

"Alright." I mutter.

"Why? Don't you want that?" Frank's tone is kinda desperate, his eyes widening lightly as he closes a hand against my wrist, looking at me worriedly.

"Of course I do." I chuckle again, raising my other hand to his face and bringing it closer. His eyes flicker over my face carefully, inching closer. "Don't you believe me?" I scoff. "Hell, you need to stop being so insecure." A blush colors his cheeks and I smile softly before finally placing my lips over his.

____________