I'll keep you warm | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Request by xbloodbulletx :)))❤❤❤

__________
__________
__________

The concert was honestly tiring. I mean, they're always tiring, but it has to do with nearing the end of the tour and all. With it, there's always this sensation of wanting to continue, but understanding it needs to come to an end. It's kind of uncomfortable since the feeling, along with the thought, hits us practically the whole time, leaving the atmosphere heavy. I should be used to it, anyways.

This would certainly be the thought that bugs me the most if the place wasn't taken by Frank. We've confessed to each other some time ago, but never established something, I guess. Well, we did agree on sorting things out after the tour - there'll be less stress then, less things to worry about -, but I'm always fucking insecure if he forgot about this or something. Should I mention it? Or leave it like it is? We do act like if we were a couple, tho, just not in front of other people.

It's obvious that if I continue just standing here, I'll most likely end up overthinking this and the results are never good. With a groan, I get off the bed and leave the hotel room after throwing some layers of clothes on, predicting how cold it is outside. My heart sinks lightly when I take a look at my notifications when making my way down the hall, but I mentally scold myself for waiting for something from Frank all the time.

Sighing, I walk in the elevator, wanting to go to the restaurant in the ground floor. Fuck it if there's a night of sleep ahead, I need the coffee. I laugh at myself for my face ending up matching my thoughts - the mirrored walls reflecting my eyebrows furrowed in a scowl that has no apparent reason and makes me look crazy.

I shake my head to myself, smiling lightly for being able to lift up my mood a bit, and step out at the moment the doors open before me. A cold air immediately greets me, just for me to be soon engulfed by the restaurant's warmth as I walk in. It's not too crowded - faint conversation and the clinking of cutlery against the dishes come from the people having dinner, making the ambient kind of more comfortable, instead of an empty big room with bored employees behind the counter.

"Thank you so much." I smile as sticking my change inside my jacket's pocket and grabbing the paper cup of coffee from the woman's hand. It's pleasingly warm - I wrap both my hands around the cup, sighing after taking a sip of the drink.

"Hello." The sudden voice plus the hands placed on my waist almost give me a heart attack, leaving me in panic until I turn around to see a grinning Frank. "Sorry, I didn't know you had a cup of coffee in hand." He laughs, then completes teasingly. "I almost feel bad for you."

His smug smile makes me roll my eyes, scoffing. On the other hand, I can't help but to notice, the hat he's got on. "Fuck, how are you able to look so stupid but cute at the same time?" I take another sip of my coffee, raising an eyebrow as observing him.

Frank chuckles under my gaze, shaking his head lightly. "It's my talent." Smugness is still obvious both on his voice tone and on his expression, but just earns a bored expression from me this time. "It's cold and it's all that I've got, okay? Don't tease." He wrinkles his nose lightly, but continues being adorable the same way.

"What are you doing here, anyways?" I ask, internally happy he showed up - honestly, all I've been wanting lately is to spend some time with him properly. "Doesn't look like you just came here to grab a coffee too."

"Yeah, no." He presses his lips together in a slightly awkward smile, averting his eyes to the floor for a moment. A small blush appears over his cheeks and, damn, I love it so much the way he's adorable the whole time. "I was gonna text you to come with me, but I'm bad at texting first, so I always end up hoping you will."