;Do you even like me? | F.I. x Reader | AU! | (1/2)

(A/n)

Hey boios

This oneshot I had a help by xbbx as usual- (what a new)
But Kate also gave me some ideas~
I hope y'all like it!!!!

It's full of nonsense, unreal ideas and all but it's pretty funny on my opinion.

____

I'm crying, my Pinterest is literally nothing else than Frank pictures

____
____
____

[Frank p.o.v.]

New York. Usually I'm around New Jersey but it's good to change things a bit sometimes. And it better be good because I spent almost half a year saving money for this.

NY is quite more agitated, but it's not a big problem. I love how there are a lot of stores with things that haven't arrived in NJ yet - and I some I believe that never will - and I can get a lot of new things.

However, today, I'm just going to walk around and enjoy the place. I heard there's a statue - nope, not the Liberty one - on the center of the city that has an interesting story about it.

The statue is a girl slightly leant forward with her hand extended. People say that if their soulmate touch their hand, they'll turn human again. It's a myth, everyone knows, but a great opportunity for nice pictures and videos. And I'm taking it. I'm heading there before going to have lunch in a nice restaurant I got a reservation in. I'm going to enjoy NY the most.

I finally reach the square where it's on and approach it, waiting a few meters away since I see a crowd of people there already.

The people finally walk away and I approach it, observing the statue at first. Looks like a real human covered in plaster. So beautiful.

After a couple of minutes observing it, I get my phone and hold it high so the camera can get a picture of me and the statue perfectly. Finally, I place my hand on the statue's- it starts to move?

I don't exactly know what happens but I end up with a girl in arms. - I can hear a few gasps and see some people approaching and pulling their phones out, snapping pictures.

What... what's happening? The story is truth? What the actual fuck-

"Fuck, finally, where were you, motherfucker?" The girl says holding her head, cursing more under her breathe. "I've been here for millennia- Fuck, you're hot..." She mutters and I feel my face heating up at her words.

I raise an eyebrow at her, "Too thankless, I'm gonna leave you here again-"

"Just try, angel." She crosses her arms smirking.

"Okay." I say letting her fall to the floor and beginning to walk away.

"What an asshole!" She says standing from the floor and quickly catching up with me, "I don't like you but you're not gonna run away now that I found you."

"Right, come on that I'm late." I say remembering about my lunch.

"Who said I'm gonna follow you?" She says annoyed.

"You need to."

"Oh, really?"

"Y'know what," I say throwing her over my shoulder.

"Let go of me, idiot! I'm a woman with free rights! I'm gonna report you!" She says punching my back, trying to get out of my grip. - I ignore the stares people send us. I mean, it's not the whole time that you see a statue turning into an actual human and a random guy carrying a woman over his shoulder in the center of the city.