It was an accident | Demon! F.I. x Reader | (2/2)

(A/n)

xbloodbulletx part two, here it is :)))

____

____
____

"Can you, like, eat people's souls? Or you just get them and do whatever?"

"What the hell?"

"Can you read minds?"

"I'm a demon, not professor X." Frank rolls his eyes with a scoff.

"Nice," I raise my eyebrows lightly, smiling, "good thing you won't know about my perverted thoughts." I stare at him from under my eyelashes as anxiously waiting for his reaction.

His eyes widen as he shoots me a look. "What?" He asks, in hope he heard it wrong.

"What?" I throw my hands in the air, pretending to be clueless; that confuses him, but he looks away and stays silent for a moment, clearly wanting to drop the subject.

"Anyways," Frank says through a breathe, his eyes resting over me. I nod as a sign to continue. "haven't you got school?"

"Oh," I say adjusting myself on my seat over the bed, beside him. "I do, but it's not like I want to go." I wrinkle my nose, leaning my head against his shoulder. "It's not one of my favorite places."

"And how do you plan to have a successful future?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Selling organs in the black market." I grin proudly - maybe or maybe not, I've been waiting to say this for a time now. As soon as I answer Frank, he rolls his eyes, muttering about how could him expect something normal from me. "If that doesn't work," I continue, "there's always the mafia and maybe I could get a demonic help." I wink, elbowing him lightly as I lean towards him for a moment.

"Don't even count on me." He shoots me a look and I pout.

"But I like you."

"That doesn't mean I owe you anything." He forces a smile, patting my head and making me roll my eyes this time. I pull his hand away from my head and notice he has some tattoos. Not that I really hadn't noticed earlier, just had not paid attention to them.

"But I'm a good student." I say with my attention turned to his hand, that rests on my ones, scanning the ink. Well, they look incomplete.

"Of course you are!" His tone is sarcastic. - I reach for his other hand and place both side to side, trying to read what's written even tho it's upside down.

"You got me there." I press my lips together, glancing at him for a moment. Narrowing my eyes, I try to understand what's written above - or under, depends on the perspective - 'Halloween', it's not making sense.

"You are going to school." Probably he notices my confusion about the tattoos, moving his hands away to intertwine his fingers and show me it's written 'bookworm' on them.

"Those are nice," I trace my fingers over his skin, "I really like it." Looking up, I see he has a proud smile on before lowering his hands. "And no." I state, putting on a sulky face. "I won't go to school."

"You will!" He says slowly and firmly; I exhale.

"It's not because you're a demon that you can order me to do things!" I argue, crossing my arms. - C'mon, I just want to stay home and have some nice time with the demon boi I accidentally summoned.

"I didn't help you with Latin, Math, Philosophy and many other shit so you won't even show up at school!" Frank says standing up and grabbing my forearms, pulling me up too.