Lover Boy | Pastel! F.I. x Punk! Reader

(A/n)

Thanks Fakeaccay for bringing this back

________
________
________

My low-quality horror movies binge watching is interrupted by Frank walking in the living room with an extreme confidence that only lasts the first steps before he spins on his heels and turns around once again. Weird.

"Hey, lover boy, what's wrong?" I call as leaning a bit forward on the couch, looking at the direction he disappeared to. "Something happened?"

No response comes at first, but Frank shows up in the doorway to the hall, twiddling with his thumbs. He's got these cute pastel purple thigh highs on and his green shorts almost disappear under the also purple oversized hoodie. The way his eyes avert around the room tell me he's in an internal debate with himself. I'm about to ask him something again, but he speaks up first.

"Y'know, I've been thinking... can you teach me how to skateboard?" He forces a grin. Like if I would ever refuse something to him, that cute idiot. "I mean, you know how much of a failure I was when trying with roller skates, but maybe it will work this time," he pouts a bit, most likely frustrated at the memory.

"Oh, but of course!" I smile as standing up and approaching him – his grin is now a real one as he claps his hands excitedly. "When do you wanna do it?"

"Does today work?" Frank glances out the window – it's about an hour past noon, sunny, but it's not like the sun really matters because the skate lane is mostly shaded by the trees surrounding it. "Like, none of us have anything to do today, so..."

"Sure, sure!" I pull him closer by his hips, pressing a kiss to his cheek; his cheeks flush with it as he holds onto my arms, but smiles happily nonetheless. "Just let me get ready," the words are spoken against his cheek and he shyly nods.

"I gotta get ready too!" Frank presses a kiss to my cheek before running upstairs. I chuckle a bit to myself, going the same way, but just walking.

Not long later, we're ready to go. Frank actually takes a bit longer than me, coming down the stairs in a baby blue shirt and the same green shorts, white socks poking out of the purple converses. He's got the kneepads and elbow pads he bought for trying roller skating on, along with fingerless gloves. Hell, he's lovely.

"You could've put these on when we got there, Frankie," I say softly with a smile, motioning for the pads.

"Like, the park isn't that far," he mumbles, cheeks red.

"That's fine," and I'm about to say for us to get going, but interrupt myself as taking a better look on his face. "Oh, you've put on some make up!"

"Of course," Frank grins – lips covered with gloss, the glitter shining against the light – while batting his eyelashes to show off the light purple tone covering his eyelids. "I gotta look nice all the time!"

"You do look nice all the time," I say and ponder pecking his lips, but opt for his cheek, not wanting to ruin the gloss, what seems to be well appreciated by him. Finally taking his hand in mine, I open the door before taking the skateboard under my free arm. Frank closes the door behind us and we start making our way to the skate park. How we're probably going to spend a long time there, I've also gotten a bag with me with a few drinks and snacks, money and a first aid kit just in case.

Frank's giddy form about it doesn't fail in making me happy myself, in a way even the extremely sunny weather – that would usually get me annoyed – actually seems pretty nice to me. There's something pleasing about the thought of helping him with something he is so excited about and chose exclusively me to help him with it.