My Hellish Romance | Devil! F.I. x Reader | (1/2)

"What kind of bullshit is this?" I furrow my eyebrows reading the book's sentence again, The Devil is not capable of love. "Gerard? Gerard!"

"Yes?" He says with a sigh, approaching me.

"Is this true? This is bullshit!" I show him the sentence I just read, "Everyone is capable of love!"

"Well, not him." He shrugs and starts to walk away, but I hold him back.

"Wait, wait, I'll prove otherwise." I grin.

"How?" He gives me a look.

"Sorry, Gee, you're the best angel I've ever met, however I'm really determined to prove this..."

"What do you mean-" He interrupts himself as the book in my hands collide with his left cheek.

...

I rub my hands anxiously and the elevator finally dings. The doors open and I meet with a tattooed man laughing, a book and an ink pen on his hand.

I walk closer to him and he finally stops laughing, "Good job, he deserved it. Kinda." He shrugs, "Anyways, welcome, you'll eventually find out where everything is and all. Good luck." He waves a hand and begins to walk away, I go after him.

"Nice to meet you. You are the Devil, right?" I ask playing with my fingers.

"No shit Sherlock." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Is it true you're incapable of love?"

He stops, making me do the same, and looks at me confused, "Of course?"

"Well, then I'm here to prove the opposite." I grin putting my hands on my hips.

Not saying anything at first, he raises one eyebrow at me, "What the fuck? Don't waste your time."

He starts walking again but I hold his arm, "No, no, no, look, would you give me a map," I wink watching him narrow his eyes at me, "to your heart?" I complete.

No reaction comes from him as he stares at me with a blank face, pulling his arm and continuing to walk.

Just then, I notice we're in a hall. A great hall. Must be his castle's.

"Oh, it's the castle." I look around, jogging to reach him.

"You're slow like this or someone taught you?" The Devil says sourly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice because I got a little lost," I bite back a grin, giving him finger guns, "in your eyes."

"C'mon, just stop!" He grumbles.

"Okay, sure. How I'm new, can you give me the directions," I give him a look, "to your room?" I say batting my eyelashes.

"That's the worst until now." He says, still indifferent.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I bet you'd like it if I dated you." I grin.

"Update, this one's the worst."

"Oh, I didn't present myself! How rude of me! I'm (y/n) and you are gorgeous."

"Look, won't you shut up?" He says with a hint of annoyance.

"I think my lips can't keep shut alone, they need another pair!" I fake desperation. "I think yours suit well!"

The Devil stops and looks back at me, "I think you just need a good torture."

I shake my head, smiling, raising my hand to my mouth and making as if I'm zipping and locking it. Not forgetting to throw the key away.

He hums and continues walking.