(Drabbles) | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Two requests
one from Tumblr and the other by lunaisnotonfire0

none are proofread, hehe

_________
_________
_________

"What are you doing?" Frank takes the chair beside me and turns it around so he can straddle it, arms folded over the back of the chair and chin resting over them.

I raise an eyebrow, glancing away from the laptop. "Don't play clueless so you can talk with me, you know what I'm doing," I breathe a chuckle. "Am I that interesting?" He hums questioningly; I let a smirk tug on my lips, suppressing another chuckle. "You come talk to me during every single opportunity you get."

A red tone dusts over his cheeks, not much, but he still looks away for a moment. "You're making it sound as if you didn't like it." He grins and it's such a specific grin that always has me melting inside; it's almost a side smile, with only the first row of his teeth showing while he looks at me through half lidded eyes.

"Mhm." I nod, almost snorting, and I decide to use his tactic to hide the blush that must be taking over my cheeks since they're feeling so warm. "It isn't about me, y'know?"

"You've got this magic power." He blinks, never averting his eyes from me anymore. "You always make my day better."

"Oh, really?" Nervousness has a chuckle bubbling in my stomach, one that's just caught in my throat. "We've got a lot in common with each other, then," I dare say despite the pressure around my throat; instead, he chuckles.

"We don't need to talk, tho, if you don't want to. I like simply enjoying the view. It's breathtaking, anyways." And he's smiling when I glance at him, seeming pleased at how I roll my eyes in response. "Or we could be doing more than just talking, hm? There are more important things we could be doing."

"Like what?" Only then I notice I've been repeatedly typing and erasing the same word repeatedly and that we are not alone, the other guys are standing around and talking loudly in the background with the other staff members – still, I can't bring myself out of the little bubble around Frank and I. Something in his gaze tells me he knows exactly what he's doing. He's done this enough times to know, to be honest, ever since the first day and I wonder what I did to catch his attention so much.

"I bet your hand would look nice wrapped around mine." Frank looks at me from under his lashes. "Or perhaps we could kiss, if that's not an option, but I swear I'd feel like in heaven with it. More than I already do just because of your presence."

"Stop doing that!" I can't hold a grin back anymore, feeling my cheeks burn at the same time they almost ache – I let my head hang and pull away from the laptop. Typing is useless now.

"Not my fault you react so cute, okay?" Frank pouts with a glare. "My bad, (y/n). What else do you want to do, tho? We can always put our lips to better use, y'know that?"

And maybe it's all about how he doesn't stop than what he says itself.

"I would never be able to describe the way you make me feel," he says softly, "and not because you render me speechless, but also because nothing will ever be compared to how wonderful it is." His teeth tug on his bottom lip and fuck.

"You're pretty determined aren't you?" I raise an eyebrow, humming.

"And you're pretty shy. Look, I won't bite. Unless you tell me to." Frank eyes me up and down. "Then I won't even hesitate."

"You're terrible," I snort, shaking my head.

"But also terribly in love." A sigh escapes past his lips and I can't be silent before all of it, can I? It's not like I don't return his feelings or something. Still, I don't think it was ever clear enough because he's actually surprised when I bring a hand up to push a strand of hair away from his face, letting my fingers linger on his cheek lightly – he grows red immediately.